- 5 Besan or Gram flour Face Packs to Revitalize Your SkinPosted 2 weeks ago
- Do You Want to Get Rid of Termites? – Try these Home-made RemediesPosted 2 weeks ago
- Mustard Oil for Bouncy and Silky Hair GrowthPosted 2 weeks ago
- Top 10-Foods to Keep Your Uric Acid Levels LowPosted 3 weeks ago
- 15-Incredible Health Benefits of Sapodilla (Chikoo)Posted 4 weeks ago
- Vitamin E – Does it Promote Hair Growth and Scalp Health?Posted 4 weeks ago
- 10-Factors That Increase Your Chance Of Conceiving TwinsPosted 1 month ago
- 4-Garlic Extracts that Fights Ear InfectionPosted 1 month ago
- Cervical Cancer – Checkout for These 10 Warning SignsPosted 1 month ago
- The Leptin Diet –Five Simple Rules to a Fast Weight LossPosted 1 month ago
Exercises for Pregnant Women for Normal Delivery
It’s an exciting time when you are pregnant and all you wish for is a normal delivery of a healthy baby. We monitor the right diet for you and the baby and get immersed in all sorts of pregnancy care.
It is also the right time for some physical exercise. Follow the right regime of exercise during pregnancy and you can ensure that there are no complications and you can even avoid a cesarean section.
A carefully designed exercise program benefits a pregnant women and her baby by keeping her fit and active during her pregnancy and helps in easing and hastening the process of labor and delivery. They help in better and healthier sleep, faster after-birth recovery, reduced stress and risk of developing aches and pains, high energy levels, improved mood, better self-image, etc.
It is of extreme importance for pregnant women to do light physical activities and continue with her daily household works. EHC brings you videos of some exercises to help the abdominal muscles to minimize strain and strengthen the pelvic floor muscles.
Image courtesy: lepotaizdravlje.rs