- Olive Oil for ConstipationPosted 3 months ago
- Burn your fat with this Pink SmoothiePosted 3 months ago
- Know you are pregnant even before a missed periodPosted 3 months ago
- Potato for Fair Inner ThighsPosted 3 months ago
- Wonderful Homemade Hair RinsesPosted 3 months ago
- Scabies – All You Need to KnowPosted 4 months ago
- Why does your period blood smell?Posted 4 months ago
- Natural Black Curls in a Natural WayPosted 4 months ago
- Silent Signs of Liver CancerPosted 4 months ago
- It Is Time to Detox!!Posted 4 months ago
Yoga Cures Piles
Piles are abnormally enlarged and dilated blood vessels around the back passage or anus. Piles are also known as "hemorrhoids". Dietary disorders and intake of more spicy food is its root cause. The symptoms of this disease aggravate in absence of physical work or exercise.
A little research has assured EHC of the benefits of yoga and its treatment potential for piles. Yoga can be very beneficial in relieving bowel troubles. As a first line of defense, it might be useful to focus asanas on the mid-section. Yoga helps in the removal of the toxins in the body which can give a free and active feeling to the body. Piles may cause back pain in several individuals because of its critical position in the body. The stretch and strain provided as a part of yoga helps to regulate the body and provide freedom from the acute pain caused in the body. Watch these videos on the element of yoga focused on dealing with piles.
Image courtesy: drozfans.com