- 5 Besan or Gram flour Face Packs to Revitalize Your SkinPosted 2 weeks ago
- Do You Want to Get Rid of Termites? – Try these Home-made RemediesPosted 2 weeks ago
- Mustard Oil for Bouncy and Silky Hair GrowthPosted 3 weeks ago
- Top 10-Foods to Keep Your Uric Acid Levels LowPosted 3 weeks ago
- 15-Incredible Health Benefits of Sapodilla (Chikoo)Posted 4 weeks ago
- Vitamin E – Does it Promote Hair Growth and Scalp Health?Posted 4 weeks ago
- 10-Factors That Increase Your Chance Of Conceiving TwinsPosted 1 month ago
- 4-Garlic Extracts that Fights Ear InfectionPosted 1 month ago
- Cervical Cancer – Checkout for These 10 Warning SignsPosted 1 month ago
- The Leptin Diet –Five Simple Rules to a Fast Weight LossPosted 1 month ago
Yoga Cures Piles
Piles are abnormally enlarged and dilated blood vessels around the back passage or anus. Piles are also known as "hemorrhoids". Dietary disorders and intake of more spicy food is its root cause. The symptoms of this disease aggravate in absence of physical work or exercise.
A little research has assured EHC of the benefits of yoga and its treatment potential for piles. Yoga can be very beneficial in relieving bowel troubles. As a first line of defense, it might be useful to focus asanas on the mid-section. Yoga helps in the removal of the toxins in the body which can give a free and active feeling to the body. Piles may cause back pain in several individuals because of its critical position in the body. The stretch and strain provided as a part of yoga helps to regulate the body and provide freedom from the acute pain caused in the body. Watch these videos on the element of yoga focused on dealing with piles.
Image courtesy: drozfans.com