- Olive Oil for ConstipationPosted 3 months ago
- Burn your fat with this Pink SmoothiePosted 3 months ago
- Know you are pregnant even before a missed periodPosted 3 months ago
- Potato for Fair Inner ThighsPosted 3 months ago
- Wonderful Homemade Hair RinsesPosted 3 months ago
- Scabies – All You Need to KnowPosted 3 months ago
- Why does your period blood smell?Posted 3 months ago
- Natural Black Curls in a Natural WayPosted 3 months ago
- Silent Signs of Liver CancerPosted 4 months ago
- It Is Time to Detox!!Posted 4 months ago
The Surprisingly Powerful Towel Exercise
When we think of strength training, we tend to think of heavy dumbbells, barbells, weight training machines, gyms, resistance bands, and medicine balls. But have you ever thought of a simple gym towel?
It is handy, portable, effective and not to mention the cheapest workout ever possible. Towel exercise is an inexpensive home workout. It is also called shower workouts, if done just after the shower, which is ideal as the muscles are warm right after the shower. Everyone has a dishtowel or hand towel at home. Using this basic tool, along with a floor that allows for sliding, can be a creative, effective and inexpensive way to get a killer workout!
EHC brings you these videos on exercises with a simple towel. Be sure to progress slowly during the first few repetitions of each exercise.
Image courtesy: hateitchangeit.co.uk