- 5 Besan or Gram flour Face Packs to Revitalize Your SkinPosted 3 weeks ago
- Do You Want to Get Rid of Termites? – Try these Home-made RemediesPosted 3 weeks ago
- Mustard Oil for Bouncy and Silky Hair GrowthPosted 3 weeks ago
- Top 10-Foods to Keep Your Uric Acid Levels LowPosted 4 weeks ago
- 15-Incredible Health Benefits of Sapodilla (Chikoo)Posted 1 month ago
- Vitamin E – Does it Promote Hair Growth and Scalp Health?Posted 1 month ago
- 10-Factors That Increase Your Chance Of Conceiving TwinsPosted 1 month ago
- 4-Garlic Extracts that Fights Ear InfectionPosted 1 month ago
- Cervical Cancer – Checkout for These 10 Warning SignsPosted 1 month ago
- The Leptin Diet –Five Simple Rules to a Fast Weight LossPosted 1 month ago
The Surprisingly Powerful Towel Exercise
When we think of strength training, we tend to think of heavy dumbbells, barbells, weight training machines, gyms, resistance bands, and medicine balls. But have you ever thought of a simple gym towel?
It is handy, portable, effective and not to mention the cheapest workout ever possible. Towel exercise is an inexpensive home workout. It is also called shower workouts, if done just after the shower, which is ideal as the muscles are warm right after the shower. Everyone has a dishtowel or hand towel at home. Using this basic tool, along with a floor that allows for sliding, can be a creative, effective and inexpensive way to get a killer workout!
EHC brings you these videos on exercises with a simple towel. Be sure to progress slowly during the first few repetitions of each exercise.
Image courtesy: hateitchangeit.co.uk