- Olive Oil for ConstipationPosted 3 months ago
- Burn your fat with this Pink SmoothiePosted 3 months ago
- Know you are pregnant even before a missed periodPosted 3 months ago
- Potato for Fair Inner ThighsPosted 3 months ago
- Wonderful Homemade Hair RinsesPosted 3 months ago
- Scabies – All You Need to KnowPosted 3 months ago
- Why does your period blood smell?Posted 3 months ago
- Natural Black Curls in a Natural WayPosted 4 months ago
- Silent Signs of Liver CancerPosted 4 months ago
- It Is Time to Detox!!Posted 4 months ago
Sciatica Pain – Exercises for Relief
Sciatica is the name for a syndrome characterized by pain that radiates along the path of the sciatic nerve.
The sciatic nerve is the longest and largest nerve in the body — it is as thick as one of your fingers where it arises in the lower spine. It then travels from your lower back through your hip and buttock and down your leg where it divides into two branches at the knee. Each leg has its own sciatic nerve.
Active exercise is important for the health of spinal discs. Movement helps exchange nutrients and fluids within the discs to keep them healthy and prevent pressure on the sciatic nerve.
EHC brings you videos of this exercise routine designed to help relieve sciatica, a pain caused by the irritation or compression of the sciatic nerve.
Image courtesy: babymed.com