- 5 Besan or Gram flour Face Packs to Revitalize Your SkinPosted 2 weeks ago
- Do You Want to Get Rid of Termites? – Try these Home-made RemediesPosted 3 weeks ago
- Mustard Oil for Bouncy and Silky Hair GrowthPosted 3 weeks ago
- Top 10-Foods to Keep Your Uric Acid Levels LowPosted 4 weeks ago
- 15-Incredible Health Benefits of Sapodilla (Chikoo)Posted 4 weeks ago
- Vitamin E – Does it Promote Hair Growth and Scalp Health?Posted 1 month ago
- 10-Factors That Increase Your Chance Of Conceiving TwinsPosted 1 month ago
- 4-Garlic Extracts that Fights Ear InfectionPosted 1 month ago
- Cervical Cancer – Checkout for These 10 Warning SignsPosted 1 month ago
- The Leptin Diet –Five Simple Rules to a Fast Weight LossPosted 1 month ago
Your Signature & Your Personality
Your signature is a graphical representation of you and is rated along with your fingerprint for its uniqueness. According to graphologists, your signature is how you want to be seen by the rest of the world, it is your public face.
You will probably change your signature once or twice during your life, as your signature reflects how you evolve as a person. Many people have variants of signatures which they use, depending on where they put it. Generally, signatures contain either a first name and a surname, or initials and a surname. When signing and including your first name, it is a representation of your private life, whereas your surname represents your public self, how you act socially.
If in your signature your first name is more visible, it implies that you have positive feelings about your childhood and that your ‘private’ life is usually more important than the way you are seen by the public. If on the other hand your surname is more prominent, this means that your ‘public’ identity is more important to you. If you use initials either for your first name or your surname (or both), it means that you probably wish to keep this part of your life (private or public, as mentioned above), secretive.
All the features/signs used in handwriting are present on the signature. Various signature styles you may come across in your daily life can be grouped as follows.
1) First letter in capital and in bigger size compared to other letters in the signature: This tells that writer has large PPI (Personnel Personality Index), writer is able to form his impression at first meeting itself.
2) Break just after first letter in the signature: Means a person has initial communication gap.
3) First letter limited to initials, second name/surname with all the details: Such people are able to create initial impression but are not able to flourish due to over dependence on their parents. They give less priority to their own goals.
4) Legible signature: Tells that person is able to exercise full potential of his caliber and has created his own brand in the area of his interest. Such writers are able to market efficiently their personality features at public and enjoy recognition, authority, and quality aspect of their own work.
5) Curved and smooth signature: Tells that person is gentle, charming, flexible, outgoing, sociable. See the signature of film actress Sridevi.
6) Signature with angular connections: Implies that the writer is forceful has strong personality, competitive, aggressive and has a strong will. See the signature of actor Aamir Khan.
7) Underscoring below signature: Indicates that person has a healthy ego, confidence. If underline starts since beginning of signature then this shows that person is lucky enough since childhood as far as basic necessity like food and cloth and infrastructure are concerned.
8) Underline crossing the signature at middle zone of letters: This is the indication of person’s sacrifices. He is not able to justify/adjust to the outer world, self destructive nature, inner fear.
9) Many underscoring: This features tells that person doubts his own public worth/importance.
10) Underlining at upper zone /above the signature: It indicates self protectiveness, spiritual / intellectual drive, leadership traits.
11) Underline below and above the signature: Writer likes to follow a predetermined line of action, he is resentful.
12) First letter written in small case with bigger size: Means that person has high usable skills beneficial for others not for himself. Excellent communication.
13) Large capitals: Shows creativity, pride, desire for greatness, extremely large size project inner fantasies and repressed wishes.
14) Large bottom loops: Is indication for strong need / desire for sexuality, money and material possession.
15) Small case/size capitals: Indicates writer doesn’t want public acceptance, modest, pride and tradition relatively unimportant.
16) Ascending signature (i.e. base line going upside) Tells about optimism, ambition, active.
17) Descending signature : Means writer is pessimistic, depressed, fatigued, not goal oriented.
18) Dot follows signature: Means that “the final word has been said and there is no more “ world stops here, doubts own actions.
19) Dot below underline :One dot tells vigilant nature, two dots mean willing to get directed (good for actors). One can see Amitabh Bachchan’s signature.
20) Middle name first: Tells that writer is giving top most priority to his hobby and secondary actions, basic instinct, and drive. He lives a wandering life and is not able to make faithful friends/ lasting relations.
21) Signature placed at the center: Tells that writer is shy, wants to be in the center of things.
22) Signature smaller than script: Means introvert nature, submissive, mild, modest, insecure.
23) Signature bigger than script: Shows writer is extrovert, secure, contentious, over reactive.
24) First name and second name interconnected: Tells writer’s richness in character, sociability, strong parental association.
25) Illegible deformed crawled threaded signature: Tells that writer has high IQ but is not able to fulfill his own vision and mission. Such persons are a compromising lot at the cost of self destruction. These traits are common in IAS officers. / secretaries, because their skill is used to fulfill the political motives.
26) Encircled signature: Tells writer wants to hide or shelter from society, protective behavior, not able to utilize entrepreneurship.
27) Vertical strokes of letters bent at the middle towards left side: Shows comparatively more attachment to mother than father.
28) Vertical strokes of letter bent at the middle zone towards right side: Tell that writer is more inclined towards his father.
29) Variable slant of letters within the signature: Emotional disturbances, strong in fight inside the mind, unstable, unsychronised thought, variable moods, difficulty in getting things done in a friendly manner.
30) Initials starting with strokes: Writer has inherited skills, can’t start things without introduction.
31) Signature with long ending stroke: Writer has extra energy, helps two steps extra proactively, helps others out of the way.
If the signature of a writer is completely different from the usual handwriting, then it shows that the writer does not desire to disclose everything about self.
So, why don’t you go ahead and analyze your own signature style and see what more you can find out about yourself. Try it on your friends and tell them their personality traits.