- 5 Besan or Gram flour Face Packs to Revitalize Your SkinPosted 3 weeks ago
- Do You Want to Get Rid of Termites? – Try these Home-made RemediesPosted 3 weeks ago
- Mustard Oil for Bouncy and Silky Hair GrowthPosted 3 weeks ago
- Top 10-Foods to Keep Your Uric Acid Levels LowPosted 4 weeks ago
- 15-Incredible Health Benefits of Sapodilla (Chikoo)Posted 1 month ago
- Vitamin E – Does it Promote Hair Growth and Scalp Health?Posted 1 month ago
- 10-Factors That Increase Your Chance Of Conceiving TwinsPosted 1 month ago
- 4-Garlic Extracts that Fights Ear InfectionPosted 1 month ago
- Cervical Cancer – Checkout for These 10 Warning SignsPosted 1 month ago
- The Leptin Diet –Five Simple Rules to a Fast Weight LossPosted 1 month ago
Stretching for Better Sleep
Have you ever woken up with your joints feeling stiff?
Have you ever got out of bed and it seems like your whole body cracks all at once? Stretching is a great way to make sure that this does not happen to you.
Stretching before bed will keep your joints and muscles flexible. If you look at your sleep time, your body is going to be in a state of non-motion for 6-8 hours. It is good to best prepare your body before you go to sleep. EHC brings you videos of stretches to do before bed to fall asleep faster and sleep better. This gentle bedtime stretching routine that focuses on deep breathing and relieving tension helps the body slow down and relax, leading to more restful sleep. It’s lullaby time!
Image courtesy: onsugar.com