- Olive Oil for ConstipationPosted 3 months ago
- Burn your fat with this Pink SmoothiePosted 3 months ago
- Know you are pregnant even before a missed periodPosted 3 months ago
- Potato for Fair Inner ThighsPosted 3 months ago
- Wonderful Homemade Hair RinsesPosted 3 months ago
- Scabies – All You Need to KnowPosted 3 months ago
- Why does your period blood smell?Posted 3 months ago
- Natural Black Curls in a Natural WayPosted 3 months ago
- Silent Signs of Liver CancerPosted 4 months ago
- It Is Time to Detox!!Posted 4 months ago
Stretching for Better Sleep
Have you ever woken up with your joints feeling stiff?
Have you ever got out of bed and it seems like your whole body cracks all at once? Stretching is a great way to make sure that this does not happen to you.
Stretching before bed will keep your joints and muscles flexible. If you look at your sleep time, your body is going to be in a state of non-motion for 6-8 hours. It is good to best prepare your body before you go to sleep. EHC brings you videos of stretches to do before bed to fall asleep faster and sleep better. This gentle bedtime stretching routine that focuses on deep breathing and relieving tension helps the body slow down and relax, leading to more restful sleep. It’s lullaby time!
Image courtesy: onsugar.com