- 5 Besan or Gram flour Face Packs to Revitalize Your SkinPosted 3 weeks ago
- Do You Want to Get Rid of Termites? – Try these Home-made RemediesPosted 3 weeks ago
- Mustard Oil for Bouncy and Silky Hair GrowthPosted 3 weeks ago
- Top 10-Foods to Keep Your Uric Acid Levels LowPosted 4 weeks ago
- 15-Incredible Health Benefits of Sapodilla (Chikoo)Posted 1 month ago
- Vitamin E – Does it Promote Hair Growth and Scalp Health?Posted 1 month ago
- 10-Factors That Increase Your Chance Of Conceiving TwinsPosted 1 month ago
- 4-Garlic Extracts that Fights Ear InfectionPosted 1 month ago
- Cervical Cancer – Checkout for These 10 Warning SignsPosted 1 month ago
- The Leptin Diet –Five Simple Rules to a Fast Weight LossPosted 1 month ago
Purify Your Blood, Naturally
There is no need to mention the significance of blood. The blood flow system performs various functions like circulation of important nutrients in the body, providing oxygen to various parts of the body which is vital for proper functioning of other organs like the liver and kidneys.
It is essential to keep your blood free from toxins and impurities. This can be done by following a diet plan that is natural and easy to follow.
We regularly take in toxins which disrupts the normal functioning of the body organs. When the toxin levels increase, the body organs gradually damage and start to under-perform. Detoxification is very crucial for blood purification and proper organ functioning.
It is in the blood where the body’s main immune system defenses are based – protecting you from illness and infection, and it is the blood that helps to seal off wounds in cases of injury. The liver, kidneys, and lymphatic system work tirelessly to cleanse the blood of unwanted toxins and impurities. However, sometimes the work load is just too much and these toxins begin to build up in our muscle tissue and blood.
Poor diet, fast food, alcohol, medication, and environmental toxicity all help to contribute to the excessive amount of toxins in the body and as a result, modern-day living requires us to detox once in a while to help rejuvenate the system, improve liver function, and restore health.
Foods for Purifying Blood
Fruits and green leafy vegetables are a rich source of essential nutrients. Green vegetables like broccoli, cabbage, and spinach have the ability to detoxify blood and act as cleansing agents for the blood. Having a glass of cauliflower juice in the morning when you wake up is a good idea.
Juicy fruits such as melons, oranges, raspberries, apples, kiwis, and pineapple are excellent blood purifying agents. Pomegranate juice is also effective at replenishing and purifying the blood.
Adding garlic to your diet removes fat from blood which results in decreased blood pressure and cholesterol levels. It contains phytochemicals which help in liver detoxification.
Tea when mixed with certain herbs can become an excellent blood cleansing beverage by removing toxins from the body. Some commonly used and easy to make types of herbal tea are ginger, peppermint, and dandelion.
Lemon juice is a mild acid that can create an alkaline-producing environment in your body, altering your pH and helping to eradicate various toxins. Because many waste materials, viruses and other pathogens are unable to live in an alkaline environment, drinking fresh lemon juice daily contributes to boosting your immune system and helping to remove unwanted materials from your bloodstream.
In addition to the blood purification foods mentioned above, it is important to drink several glasses of water throughout the day as this helps to flush out toxins and waste products.
Bitter Gourd – The bitter taste of the gourd offers numerous health benefits like reducing diabetes and also purifying the blood. Have steamed or boiled bitter gourd to reap its benefits.
Neem - This is a very well-known natural remedy for cleansing the blood. Boil neem leaves and have this water in the morning. It acts as a strong and natural purifier and blood cleanser.
Carrot – Carrot is one of the blood purifying foods that is great for the skin. Drink a glass of fresh carrot juice empty stomach in the morning. It cleanses the body and removes harmful toxins and free radicals that damage the skin.
Amla – The Indian gooseberries are widely known for its blood cleansing and detoxifying properties. It purifies the blood, detox the body, and strengthens the immune system.
More Natural Remedies
1. Ingredients are pure cow ghee 100 grams and peppers 100 numbers. The method to prepare blood purifier medicine is as follows.
Take the cow ghee in a vessel, add peppers to it. Heat it on light flame until the ghee boils, and filter it. After it is gets cooled, store the ghee in a glass bottle. Use the ghee daily while taking food.
2. Ingredients are goat milk one cup and honey. Heat goat milk on light flame for some time. Add one tea spoon honey to the milk (should be in light warm condition). Drink the prepared milk daily early in the morning, and don’t take food for one hour.
Image courtesy: momsrising.org ,