- Olive Oil for ConstipationPosted 3 months ago
- Burn your fat with this Pink SmoothiePosted 3 months ago
- Know you are pregnant even before a missed periodPosted 3 months ago
- Potato for Fair Inner ThighsPosted 3 months ago
- Wonderful Homemade Hair RinsesPosted 3 months ago
- Scabies – All You Need to KnowPosted 3 months ago
- Why does your period blood smell?Posted 4 months ago
- Natural Black Curls in a Natural WayPosted 4 months ago
- Silent Signs of Liver CancerPosted 4 months ago
- It Is Time to Detox!!Posted 4 months ago
Lymphatic Drainage Massage Therapy
The lymphatic system is a vital bodily defense against infection and disease. Lymphatic drainage massage is one of the best things you can do to help your body help itself.
It is a type of full body massage that helps to unblock and drain the lymphatic system.
This massage can increase the volume of lymph flow by as much as 20 times, vastly increasing the system’s ability to remove toxins and infectious materials. EHC brings you videos on this gentle technique that works through the body’s lymphatic system to activate the body fluid circulation and stimulate the functioning of the immune and parasympathetic nervous systems. It helps to bring your immune system and body back to its natural balance.
Watch these videos which will help you cleanse and detoxify your body.
Image courtesy: innerpersona.co.uk ,