- 5 Besan or Gram flour Face Packs to Revitalize Your SkinPosted 2 weeks ago
- Do You Want to Get Rid of Termites? – Try these Home-made RemediesPosted 2 weeks ago
- Mustard Oil for Bouncy and Silky Hair GrowthPosted 3 weeks ago
- Top 10-Foods to Keep Your Uric Acid Levels LowPosted 3 weeks ago
- 15-Incredible Health Benefits of Sapodilla (Chikoo)Posted 4 weeks ago
- Vitamin E – Does it Promote Hair Growth and Scalp Health?Posted 4 weeks ago
- 10-Factors That Increase Your Chance Of Conceiving TwinsPosted 1 month ago
- 4-Garlic Extracts that Fights Ear InfectionPosted 1 month ago
- Cervical Cancer – Checkout for These 10 Warning SignsPosted 1 month ago
- The Leptin Diet –Five Simple Rules to a Fast Weight LossPosted 1 month ago
Get Those Hot Sparkling Eyes, Naturally
The beauty of a woman must be seen through her eyes, because that is the doorway to her heart, the place where love resides - Audrey Hepburn
Eyes are your most exciting and expressive facial feature. It is said that the inner beauty of a person is shown through the eyes. Sparkling bright eyes are considered charming around the world and there are a lot of things a bright pair of eyes can do.
Taking good care is the key to get beautiful eyes. Eating healthy and eye exercises are some natural ways we should follow here. In order to get rid of old, dusty and tired eyes, we bring you this article that can help you have hot sparkling eyes.
Cucumber is a widely known remedy for puffy eyes. It is considered as the most effective way to brighten your tired eyes. The high water content in the cucumber is the main ingredient that will help the most. Take an ice-cold cucumber and cut it into thick slices. Relax your head and place these slices on your closed eyes. Keep it on for 10 minutes or till the cucumber slices get warm.
Olive Oil Tea Bag
Tea bags are the easiest and handy remedy to use. Both green tea and black tea contain bioflavonoinds. Tea bags will help to reduce bacteria and inflammation. Place wet tea bags in the freezer to chill. Apply olive oil with a cotton ball on your eyes, while you chill the tea bags. Remove the tea bags from the freezer after a few minutes. Find a place to relax and place these chilled tea bags on your eyes. Leave them on for ten minutes and wash your face. Dry it and moisturize as usual.
Apple juice is another efficient remedy for tired eyes. Dip a pad into the liquid and leave it there for 2-3 minutes. Then wipe the eyes with it several times and then leave on the juice for 2-3 minutes. The apple due to its high vitamin content will furnish your eyes with the necessary nutrients to shine and will also minimize the chance for the early formation of crow’s feet.
Cold milk is a great remedy for puffy, tired eyes. Take a cup full of ice cold milk. Throw in few cotton balls and let them soak for a minute. Lie down in a relaxed position. Place a towel under your head and tightly close your eyes. Place these milk soaked cotton balls on your eyes for 10 to 15 minutes. Wash your face and moisturize as usual.
Try to avoid staring at the computer screen for too long. However, you are doing it even now which just makes it really obvious that you cannot avoid the computer screen. What you can do instead is to blink often to avoid eyes from drying. Take a break from the computer screen after every 50 to 60 minutes.
Like cucumber, the water content in potatoes helps in reducing the puffiness around the eyes. Potatoes also contain high amount of vitamin C and potassium. The potassium will help to keep all the fluids balanced in the body. The skin will absorb anything put on it. The skin will thus absorb all the essential nutrients. You will have bright and healthy eyes. This remedy will also help to eliminate the dark circles around the eyes.
Soak a cotton ball in rose water. Let it in the lotion for a few minutes. Then as you pull it out of the water, don’t squeeze the excessive liquid instead add 2-3 drops of Castor oil to it. Then eliminate the unnecessary water and place the slightly damp pads on the closed eyes. Leave it on for at least 15-20 minutes.
Strawberries that are stored in the fridge are a treat on a summer day. Strawberries will help your eyes appear brighter and healthy. Remove the tops of a few frozen strawberries and cut them into slices. Place these strawberries under your eyes and let them on for 5 minutes. Wash and moisturize your face after removing them.
Use mint leaves, honey, and almond oil together for healing and energizing the eyes. Your eyes will look bright and lovely every day, if you add this remedy to your bed time routine. Take a few crushed mint leaves in a small bowl. Add some water and mix it well. Extract the juice and add few drops of almond oil and honey. Place this mixture on your eyes just before going to bed.
Take a big piece of turmeric. Wash it and soak it in lemon juice. You need to put it in a glass bowl and cover it for a month. After a month, take the turmeric piece and grind with one cup of rose water. Strain out the juice and use them as eye drops. This juice will give you bright and sparkling eyes.
Soak a teaspoon of dry amla in a cup of water overnight. Strain the juice and add another cup of water. Wash your eyes with this solution every morning. You will notice your eyes sparkling in a few days.
Follow a Healthy Diet
Start by adopting a healthy diet or a nutrient-rich meal plan that is rich in minerals and vitamins that both do miracles with the skin as well as the sight. That amazing sparkle in the eyes can be best achieved by consuming ingredients that have a high content of vitamin A and C. These are the two basic nutrients that should be embedded in our daily meals. We already know that carrots are recommended to have healthy and glittering eyes.
Follow These Tips Daily
- Get enough sleep, without which your eyes will look droopy.
- Eat foods rich in Vitamin C and A, like carrots, almonds, papaya and all citrus fruits.
- Drinking a lot of water prevents dehydration as it can cause bloodshot eyes.
- If you spend long hours in front of a computer screen, keep some soothing eye drops with you to stop them from drying out or becoming red and irritated.
- Never tug at your eyes, don’t rub them. Your eyes and the skin around them are very delicate, so be careful.
- Never sleep with makeup on, it causes a lot of infections.