- Olive Oil for ConstipationPosted 2 weeks ago
- Burn your fat with this Pink SmoothiePosted 2 weeks ago
- Know you are pregnant even before a missed periodPosted 2 weeks ago
- Potato for Fair Inner ThighsPosted 3 weeks ago
- Wonderful Homemade Hair RinsesPosted 3 weeks ago
- Scabies – All You Need to KnowPosted 3 weeks ago
- Why does your period blood smell?Posted 4 weeks ago
- Natural Black Curls in a Natural WayPosted 4 weeks ago
- Silent Signs of Liver CancerPosted 4 weeks ago
- It Is Time to Detox!!Posted 1 month ago
A Break for Your Neck & Shoulder
Thanks to your new age living, most of your stress is tolerated by your neck and shoulder.
Daily living, poor posture, using computer for long time and injury often result in tight neck muscles. The neck and shoulders take a lot of physical stress and abuse, turning this way and that, nodding, bobbing, jerking, lifting, hunching and straining all day long. In fact, neck and shoulder problems are among the most common injuries.
EHC brings these videos on exercises for your neck and shoulder. Watch, do them, and be relieved!
Image courtesy: pinchednerveinneck.us