- Olive Oil for ConstipationPosted 3 months ago
- Burn your fat with this Pink SmoothiePosted 3 months ago
- Know you are pregnant even before a missed periodPosted 3 months ago
- Potato for Fair Inner ThighsPosted 3 months ago
- Wonderful Homemade Hair RinsesPosted 3 months ago
- Scabies – All You Need to KnowPosted 3 months ago
- Why does your period blood smell?Posted 3 months ago
- Natural Black Curls in a Natural WayPosted 4 months ago
- Silent Signs of Liver CancerPosted 4 months ago
- It Is Time to Detox!!Posted 4 months ago
A Break for Your Neck & Shoulder
Thanks to your new age living, most of your stress is tolerated by your neck and shoulder.
Daily living, poor posture, using computer for long time and injury often result in tight neck muscles. The neck and shoulders take a lot of physical stress and abuse, turning this way and that, nodding, bobbing, jerking, lifting, hunching and straining all day long. In fact, neck and shoulder problems are among the most common injuries.
EHC brings these videos on exercises for your neck and shoulder. Watch, do them, and be relieved!
Image courtesy: pinchednerveinneck.us