- Olive Oil for ConstipationPosted 2 weeks ago
- Burn your fat with this Pink SmoothiePosted 2 weeks ago
- Know you are pregnant even before a missed periodPosted 2 weeks ago
- Potato for Fair Inner ThighsPosted 3 weeks ago
- Wonderful Homemade Hair RinsesPosted 3 weeks ago
- Scabies – All You Need to KnowPosted 3 weeks ago
- Why does your period blood smell?Posted 3 weeks ago
- Natural Black Curls in a Natural WayPosted 4 weeks ago
- Silent Signs of Liver CancerPosted 4 weeks ago
- It Is Time to Detox!!Posted 1 month ago
Treatments for Cancer
As you might already know, there are a number of methods used to treat cancer.
The aim of cancer treatments is to remove the cancerous cells while making sure the cancer does not come back. This can be challenging because a single remaining cancerous cell has the potential to cause a new tumor.
Check out the videos to find out the most common types of cancer treatment such as surgery, chemotherapy, radiation therapy, and many others. Learn how they work and why they are used, and get an idea of what to expect and how they might affect you if you are getting them.
Image courtesy: aha-now.com ,