- Olive Oil for ConstipationPosted 3 months ago
- Burn your fat with this Pink SmoothiePosted 3 months ago
- Know you are pregnant even before a missed periodPosted 3 months ago
- Potato for Fair Inner ThighsPosted 3 months ago
- Wonderful Homemade Hair RinsesPosted 3 months ago
- Scabies – All You Need to KnowPosted 3 months ago
- Why does your period blood smell?Posted 3 months ago
- Natural Black Curls in a Natural WayPosted 3 months ago
- Silent Signs of Liver CancerPosted 4 months ago
- It Is Time to Detox!!Posted 4 months ago
Treatments for Cancer
As you might already know, there are a number of methods used to treat cancer.
The aim of cancer treatments is to remove the cancerous cells while making sure the cancer does not come back. This can be challenging because a single remaining cancerous cell has the potential to cause a new tumor.
Check out the videos to find out the most common types of cancer treatment such as surgery, chemotherapy, radiation therapy, and many others. Learn how they work and why they are used, and get an idea of what to expect and how they might affect you if you are getting them.
Image courtesy: aha-now.com ,