- Olive Oil for ConstipationPosted 3 months ago
- Burn your fat with this Pink SmoothiePosted 3 months ago
- Know you are pregnant even before a missed periodPosted 3 months ago
- Potato for Fair Inner ThighsPosted 3 months ago
- Wonderful Homemade Hair RinsesPosted 3 months ago
- Scabies – All You Need to KnowPosted 3 months ago
- Why does your period blood smell?Posted 4 months ago
- Natural Black Curls in a Natural WayPosted 4 months ago
- Silent Signs of Liver CancerPosted 4 months ago
- It Is Time to Detox!!Posted 4 months ago
Pelvic Floor Exercise or Kegel Exercise
Pelvic floor exercise or Kegel exercise consists of repeatedly contracting and relaxing the muscles that form part of the pelvic floor.
The aim of Kegel exercises is to improve muscle tone by strengthening the pubococcygeus muscles of the pelvic floor.
Kegel is a popular prescribed exercise for pregnant women to prepare the pelvic floor for physiological stresses of the later stages of pregnancy and childbirth. Kegel exercises are said to be good for treating vaginal prolapse and preventing uterine prolapse in women. In men these exercises are usually done to reduce urinary incontinence, reduce premature ejaculatory occurrences, and to increase the size and intensity of erections.
EHC brings you these videos on Kegel exercises. Watch them and know more about the possibilities.
Image courtesy: femmeactuelle.fr ,