- 4-Garlic Extracts that Fights Ear InfectionPosted 10 hours ago
- Cervical Cancer – Checkout for These 10 Warning SignsPosted 1 day ago
- The Leptin Diet –Five Simple Rules to a Fast Weight LossPosted 2 days ago
- 7 Adverse Effects of Eating Too Many TomatoesPosted 5 days ago
- 8-Foods To Avoid This SummerPosted 6 days ago
- 5–Simple and Amazing Homemade Rose Petal Face Packs for a Youthful SkinPosted 1 week ago
- How to Lose 5 Kilos in just 3 Days – The Pineapple DietPosted 1 week ago
- Top Home Made Multani Mitti Hair Packs for Smooth and Silky HairPosted 1 week ago
- Deadly Cancer Signs Most Women IgnorePosted 1 week ago
- 6-Things a Woman Should Avoid Doing to Her Lady PartsPosted 2 weeks ago
Detoxification by Lemon Water
At the Oprah Winfrey Show, Beyonce Knowles announced that she lived on a lemon diet with cayenne pepper and maple syrup for 15 days and lost 20 pounds.
Along with this there is a lot of buzz surrounding this detox diet. EHC understands that the lemon water detox is sweeping the internet as the latest dietary fad.
Detoxifiers remove all the toxic substances from the body as the name itself suggests the meaning of detoxifier. Lemon water detox is the cheapest and most convenient detoxifier to be used as lemons are almost always present in the refrigerator. The lemon water detoxifier will only cost you a lemon but if you want make it grand and make it royal to drink then you can also add mint, cucumber, and water melon in it. The most common time to use lemon water detox is early morning as breakfast. It cleans all your body systems very rapidly.
Lemon balances pH, keeps your skin clear and glowing, it kick starts your digestive system, helps with weight loss, and helps to control your coffee habit. Lemon is also a natural energizer, it hydrates, it detoxifies, and it oxygenates the body so it feels revitalized and refreshed.
EHC gives you facts which will surely force you to give a try for lemon water in the morning.
- It is not necessary that this will have any effect on the morning coffee cup that has great taste and aroma along with warmth. Instead, taking lemon water will only be suggestible for people who are ready to postpone their cup of coffee for 30 minutes.
- Cancer cells are known to breed in acidic body but even any human body is known to perform better when it has higher alkaline content. Lemon is known to be great alkalizing agent when it gets into the human body lessening the acidic levels. Though there are very few people who know that their body is acidic due to the food being eaten and things to which skin is exposed; however, lemon water lessens pH levels.
- It is known that this yellow fruit is richer source of vitamin C which is known to be anti-oxidant, anti-bacterial, and also helps in developing immune system.
- Liver is the main organ which detoxifies, produces protein and bio-chemicals which are known to be responsible for proper body digestion. It has been found that lemon water helps liver to carry out all its responsibilities even more effectively since it increases the number of enzymes which detoxify liver.
- Lemon is known to help in erasing the wrinkles also having a better appearance of skin on regular consumption.
- Too many toxins and waste products in liver will have effect on the body metabolism which in turn increases body fat. Lemon water is known to help liver in removal of all the waste products also increasing the body fat.
- Lemon water is known to treat any chest infections and stop any cough. Also lemon is known to be the best treatment for people suffering from asthma and allergies. Lemon is also known to treat bad breath and any tooth ache along with gingivitis due to the higher rate of citric acid which when taken in increased content will cause harm to tooth enamel.
- Lemon, being a natural antiseptic medicine, can participate to cure problems related to skin. Lemon is a vitamin C rich citrus fruit that enhances your beauty, by rejuvenating skin from within and thus bringing a glow on your face.
- Lemon water works wonders for people having heart problem, owing to its high potassium content. It controls high blood pressure, dizziness, nausea as well as provides relaxation to mind and body. It also reduces mental stress and depression.
- Lemon water assists in curing respiratory problems, along with breathing problems and revives a person suffering from asthma.
- Lemon is also a diuretic and hence lemon water can treat rheumatism and arthritis. It helps to flush out bacteria and toxins out of the body.
- Lemon water is an excellent source of anti-oxidants and vitamin C, which prevents formation of free radicals. These free radicals can cause death of the cells and rob electrons. It is an excellent remedy for a hangover.
The ultimate fact is that lemon water is as calorie-free as water, but it tastes better, acts as a blood sugar stabilizer, boosts metabolism, helps with digestion, contains calcium, and can clean your skin.
Homemade lemon water can be prepared in the following ways for consumption in the morning. Take a glass full of water, either cool or even at room temperature, and those suffering with any digestion problems can use hot water. Squeeze juice from half slice of fresh lemon into this glass of water. Stir this and drink without any sugar.
It is advised to not use bottled lemon water due to increased presence of sulphites which results in allergy among several people.