- 5 Besan or Gram flour Face Packs to Revitalize Your SkinPosted 2 weeks ago
- Do You Want to Get Rid of Termites? – Try these Home-made RemediesPosted 2 weeks ago
- Mustard Oil for Bouncy and Silky Hair GrowthPosted 3 weeks ago
- Top 10-Foods to Keep Your Uric Acid Levels LowPosted 3 weeks ago
- 15-Incredible Health Benefits of Sapodilla (Chikoo)Posted 4 weeks ago
- Vitamin E – Does it Promote Hair Growth and Scalp Health?Posted 4 weeks ago
- 10-Factors That Increase Your Chance Of Conceiving TwinsPosted 1 month ago
- 4-Garlic Extracts that Fights Ear InfectionPosted 1 month ago
- Cervical Cancer – Checkout for These 10 Warning SignsPosted 1 month ago
- The Leptin Diet –Five Simple Rules to a Fast Weight LossPosted 1 month ago
Get Rid of Your Bra Bulge, Get Allured
Does your bra look too small? Is your skin around the chest flapping out of bra lines? It’s time to burn some back fat and tone up your upper chest.
Bra fat refers to excess fat in the back area. The upper back area is not the most attractive place to carry extra weight. Covering up back fat and bra overhang is another challenge, so the best way to remedy this is to lose the fat and tone the area. Toning the back isn’t just about lifting weights, but a combination of fat-burning cardio, strength training, and core exercises.
Strong back muscles are not only key for an overall defined look, but they are your best defense against pain, injury, and poor posture for years to come.
EHC brings you videos of some classic strength moves to get rid of back fat and help you get rid of bra bulge and sculpt a strong, sexxy back, and shoulders. Happy watching.
Image courtesy: dailymail.co.uk