- 5 Besan or Gram flour Face Packs to Revitalize Your SkinPosted 2 weeks ago
- Do You Want to Get Rid of Termites? – Try these Home-made RemediesPosted 2 weeks ago
- Mustard Oil for Bouncy and Silky Hair GrowthPosted 3 weeks ago
- Top 10-Foods to Keep Your Uric Acid Levels LowPosted 3 weeks ago
- 15-Incredible Health Benefits of Sapodilla (Chikoo)Posted 4 weeks ago
- Vitamin E – Does it Promote Hair Growth and Scalp Health?Posted 4 weeks ago
- 10-Factors That Increase Your Chance Of Conceiving TwinsPosted 1 month ago
- 4-Garlic Extracts that Fights Ear InfectionPosted 1 month ago
- Cervical Cancer – Checkout for These 10 Warning SignsPosted 1 month ago
- The Leptin Diet –Five Simple Rules to a Fast Weight LossPosted 1 month ago
Losing Thigh Fat
Most women are obsessed with long slender legs and sexy thighs.
With plump thighs one may find it uneasy to wear their favorite outfits. We all have different body shapes, and pear-shaped women are more prone to having thigh fat than others. It has also been observed that even the people who are under normal weight range may have fat thigh.
If you feel unhappy with your thighs and want to know how to lose thigh fat, there are several steps you can take to focus on losing weight around your legs. Long slender thighs are not only aesthetically pleasing, but healthier for your legs also.
EHC brings you these videos of a set of exercise on getting well-toned and smart-looking thighs.
Image courtesy: mylooks.com