- 5 Besan or Gram flour Face Packs to Revitalize Your SkinPosted 2 weeks ago
- Do You Want to Get Rid of Termites? – Try these Home-made RemediesPosted 2 weeks ago
- Mustard Oil for Bouncy and Silky Hair GrowthPosted 2 weeks ago
- Top 10-Foods to Keep Your Uric Acid Levels LowPosted 3 weeks ago
- 15-Incredible Health Benefits of Sapodilla (Chikoo)Posted 4 weeks ago
- Vitamin E – Does it Promote Hair Growth and Scalp Health?Posted 4 weeks ago
- 10-Factors That Increase Your Chance Of Conceiving TwinsPosted 1 month ago
- 4-Garlic Extracts that Fights Ear InfectionPosted 1 month ago
- Cervical Cancer – Checkout for These 10 Warning SignsPosted 1 month ago
- The Leptin Diet –Five Simple Rules to a Fast Weight LossPosted 1 month ago
Reproductive Anatomy & Pregnancy
Reproduction is one of the most important and fundamental properties of living organisms by which every kind of living organism multiplies to form new individuals of its own kind.
In this process, one generation of living organisms gives rise to the next generation. This process is a function essential for the life of the species. Sex is actually all about reproduction, evolutionarily speaking. Pregnancy and childbirth may not be what you think sex is all about, but it’s where it all started
Knowing how the human body works can help you recognize whether you or your partner have symptoms that require seeking help from a health care provider. And it can help you protect yourself from unexpected “aftershocks” or an unplanned pregnancy.
EHC brings to you the following videos about our anatomy and how important it is to stay safe and finding maximum pleasure in a sexual relationship.
Image courtesy: lifemartini.com ,