- Olive Oil for ConstipationPosted 3 months ago
- Burn your fat with this Pink SmoothiePosted 3 months ago
- Know you are pregnant even before a missed periodPosted 3 months ago
- Potato for Fair Inner ThighsPosted 3 months ago
- Wonderful Homemade Hair RinsesPosted 3 months ago
- Scabies – All You Need to KnowPosted 3 months ago
- Why does your period blood smell?Posted 3 months ago
- Natural Black Curls in a Natural WayPosted 4 months ago
- Silent Signs of Liver CancerPosted 4 months ago
- It Is Time to Detox!!Posted 4 months ago
Reproductive Anatomy & Pregnancy
Reproduction is one of the most important and fundamental properties of living organisms by which every kind of living organism multiplies to form new individuals of its own kind.
In this process, one generation of living organisms gives rise to the next generation. This process is a function essential for the life of the species. Sex is actually all about reproduction, evolutionarily speaking. Pregnancy and childbirth may not be what you think sex is all about, but it’s where it all started
Knowing how the human body works can help you recognize whether you or your partner have symptoms that require seeking help from a health care provider. And it can help you protect yourself from unexpected “aftershocks” or an unplanned pregnancy.
EHC brings to you the following videos about our anatomy and how important it is to stay safe and finding maximum pleasure in a sexual relationship.
Image courtesy: lifemartini.com ,