- 5 Besan or Gram flour Face Packs to Revitalize Your SkinPosted 2 weeks ago
- Do You Want to Get Rid of Termites? – Try these Home-made RemediesPosted 3 weeks ago
- Mustard Oil for Bouncy and Silky Hair GrowthPosted 3 weeks ago
- Top 10-Foods to Keep Your Uric Acid Levels LowPosted 4 weeks ago
- 15-Incredible Health Benefits of Sapodilla (Chikoo)Posted 4 weeks ago
- Vitamin E – Does it Promote Hair Growth and Scalp Health?Posted 1 month ago
- 10-Factors That Increase Your Chance Of Conceiving TwinsPosted 1 month ago
- 4-Garlic Extracts that Fights Ear InfectionPosted 1 month ago
- Cervical Cancer – Checkout for These 10 Warning SignsPosted 1 month ago
- The Leptin Diet –Five Simple Rules to a Fast Weight LossPosted 1 month ago
Foot and Hand Reflexology
Reflexology is an integrated medicine method of treatment involving the physical act of applying pressure to the feet and hands with specific thumb, finger, and hand techniques.
It is based on a system of zones and reflex areas that reflect an image of the body on the feet, with the premise that such work effects a physical change to the body. Through application of pressure on these reflexes without the use of tools, creams, or lotions, the feet being the primary area of application, reflexology relieves tension, improves circulation and helps promote the natural function of the related areas of the body.
EHC brings you detailed videos on hand and foot reflexology for you to watch and take charge of your health and well being.
Image courtesy: harmoonikum.ee