- Olive Oil for ConstipationPosted 2 weeks ago
- Burn your fat with this Pink SmoothiePosted 2 weeks ago
- Know you are pregnant even before a missed periodPosted 2 weeks ago
- Potato for Fair Inner ThighsPosted 3 weeks ago
- Wonderful Homemade Hair RinsesPosted 3 weeks ago
- Scabies – All You Need to KnowPosted 3 weeks ago
- Why does your period blood smell?Posted 3 weeks ago
- Natural Black Curls in a Natural WayPosted 4 weeks ago
- Silent Signs of Liver CancerPosted 4 weeks ago
- It Is Time to Detox!!Posted 1 month ago
Foot and Hand Reflexology
Reflexology is an integrated medicine method of treatment involving the physical act of applying pressure to the feet and hands with specific thumb, finger, and hand techniques.
It is based on a system of zones and reflex areas that reflect an image of the body on the feet, with the premise that such work effects a physical change to the body. Through application of pressure on these reflexes without the use of tools, creams, or lotions, the feet being the primary area of application, reflexology relieves tension, improves circulation and helps promote the natural function of the related areas of the body.
EHC brings you detailed videos on hand and foot reflexology for you to watch and take charge of your health and well being.
Image courtesy: harmoonikum.ee