- Olive Oil for ConstipationPosted 3 months ago
- Burn your fat with this Pink SmoothiePosted 3 months ago
- Know you are pregnant even before a missed periodPosted 3 months ago
- Potato for Fair Inner ThighsPosted 3 months ago
- Wonderful Homemade Hair RinsesPosted 3 months ago
- Scabies – All You Need to KnowPosted 4 months ago
- Why does your period blood smell?Posted 4 months ago
- Natural Black Curls in a Natural WayPosted 4 months ago
- Silent Signs of Liver CancerPosted 4 months ago
- It Is Time to Detox!!Posted 4 months ago
Back Pain Relief
Do you know the best way to deal with back pain is to stay active and continue doing regular exercise? The advice 20 years ago was to rest, but research has shown that inactivity only makes things worse.
When you’re in pain you may want to stay in bed and not move around, but that results in further loss of mobility and will only prolong the pain.
Staying active means continuing with regular day-to-day activities to avoid becoming sedentary. Examples include walking to the shops rather than taking the car, getting off the bus one stop early, gardening and taking the dog for a walk, etc.
Watch these videos on effective back pain relief by staying active.
Image courtesy: woman.thenest.com