- 5 Besan or Gram flour Face Packs to Revitalize Your SkinPosted 2 weeks ago
- Do You Want to Get Rid of Termites? – Try these Home-made RemediesPosted 2 weeks ago
- Mustard Oil for Bouncy and Silky Hair GrowthPosted 3 weeks ago
- Top 10-Foods to Keep Your Uric Acid Levels LowPosted 3 weeks ago
- 15-Incredible Health Benefits of Sapodilla (Chikoo)Posted 4 weeks ago
- Vitamin E – Does it Promote Hair Growth and Scalp Health?Posted 4 weeks ago
- 10-Factors That Increase Your Chance Of Conceiving TwinsPosted 1 month ago
- 4-Garlic Extracts that Fights Ear InfectionPosted 1 month ago
- Cervical Cancer – Checkout for These 10 Warning SignsPosted 1 month ago
- The Leptin Diet –Five Simple Rules to a Fast Weight LossPosted 1 month ago
Style Up Your Mustache & Beard
There are many ways to skin a chicken, especially when there are so many different products out there to choose from, each with their own pros and cons.
Styling up the facial forestry has been a creative area with a lot of seasonal fashion deciding the trend. It can be a full beard and mustache or twirling up like Salvador Dali or long goatie or anything that catches the fancy of people. You can be even more creative by mixing and matching elements of more than one style. The shape of your face is the biggest factor determining the right beard or mustache style for you.
EHC brings you in-depth step-by-step video information on obtaining the right style for your mustache and beard. Enjoy.
Image courtesy: menareuseless.com