- Olive Oil for ConstipationPosted 2 weeks ago
- Burn your fat with this Pink SmoothiePosted 2 weeks ago
- Know you are pregnant even before a missed periodPosted 2 weeks ago
- Potato for Fair Inner ThighsPosted 3 weeks ago
- Wonderful Homemade Hair RinsesPosted 3 weeks ago
- Scabies – All You Need to KnowPosted 3 weeks ago
- Why does your period blood smell?Posted 4 weeks ago
- Natural Black Curls in a Natural WayPosted 4 weeks ago
- Silent Signs of Liver CancerPosted 4 weeks ago
- It Is Time to Detox!!Posted 1 month ago
Style Up Your Mustache & Beard
There are many ways to skin a chicken, especially when there are so many different products out there to choose from, each with their own pros and cons.
Styling up the facial forestry has been a creative area with a lot of seasonal fashion deciding the trend. It can be a full beard and mustache or twirling up like Salvador Dali or long goatie or anything that catches the fancy of people. You can be even more creative by mixing and matching elements of more than one style. The shape of your face is the biggest factor determining the right beard or mustache style for you.
EHC brings you in-depth step-by-step video information on obtaining the right style for your mustache and beard. Enjoy.
Image courtesy: menareuseless.com