- Olive Oil for ConstipationPosted 1 week ago
- Burn your fat with this Pink SmoothiePosted 2 weeks ago
- Know you are pregnant even before a missed periodPosted 2 weeks ago
- Potato for Fair Inner ThighsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Wonderful Homemade Hair RinsesPosted 3 weeks ago
- Scabies – All You Need to KnowPosted 3 weeks ago
- Why does your period blood smell?Posted 3 weeks ago
- Natural Black Curls in a Natural WayPosted 3 weeks ago
- Silent Signs of Liver CancerPosted 3 weeks ago
- It Is Time to Detox!!Posted 4 weeks ago
Exercise & Yoga for Weight Loss
Being active is an important part of any weight-loss or weight-maintenance program.
When you are active, your body uses more energy. And when you burn more calories than you consume, you lose weight.
Exercise has a stronger effect in preventing weight gain and maintaining weight loss. The basic fact about yoga is that it is an aerobic exercise which can help you get in shape when done at moderate speed. Yoga brings your mind, body, and breath on the same platform. This phenomenon makes it more interesting and easy and effective compared to other workouts.
Check out these videos to know how exercise and yoga can bring about weight loss and a positive healthy outlook.
Image Courtesy: bestofyoutoday.com ,