- Olive Oil for ConstipationPosted 3 months ago
- Burn your fat with this Pink SmoothiePosted 3 months ago
- Know you are pregnant even before a missed periodPosted 3 months ago
- Potato for Fair Inner ThighsPosted 3 months ago
- Wonderful Homemade Hair RinsesPosted 3 months ago
- Scabies – All You Need to KnowPosted 3 months ago
- Why does your period blood smell?Posted 3 months ago
- Natural Black Curls in a Natural WayPosted 4 months ago
- Silent Signs of Liver CancerPosted 4 months ago
- It Is Time to Detox!!Posted 4 months ago
Exercise & Yoga for Weight Loss
Being active is an important part of any weight-loss or weight-maintenance program.
When you are active, your body uses more energy. And when you burn more calories than you consume, you lose weight.
Exercise has a stronger effect in preventing weight gain and maintaining weight loss. The basic fact about yoga is that it is an aerobic exercise which can help you get in shape when done at moderate speed. Yoga brings your mind, body, and breath on the same platform. This phenomenon makes it more interesting and easy and effective compared to other workouts.
Check out these videos to know how exercise and yoga can bring about weight loss and a positive healthy outlook.
Image Courtesy: bestofyoutoday.com ,