- 5 Besan or Gram flour Face Packs to Revitalize Your SkinPosted 3 weeks ago
- Do You Want to Get Rid of Termites? – Try these Home-made RemediesPosted 3 weeks ago
- Mustard Oil for Bouncy and Silky Hair GrowthPosted 3 weeks ago
- Top 10-Foods to Keep Your Uric Acid Levels LowPosted 4 weeks ago
- 15-Incredible Health Benefits of Sapodilla (Chikoo)Posted 1 month ago
- Vitamin E – Does it Promote Hair Growth and Scalp Health?Posted 1 month ago
- 10-Factors That Increase Your Chance Of Conceiving TwinsPosted 1 month ago
- 4-Garlic Extracts that Fights Ear InfectionPosted 1 month ago
- Cervical Cancer – Checkout for These 10 Warning SignsPosted 1 month ago
- The Leptin Diet –Five Simple Rules to a Fast Weight LossPosted 1 month ago
Exercise & Yoga for Weight Loss
Being active is an important part of any weight-loss or weight-maintenance program.
When you are active, your body uses more energy. And when you burn more calories than you consume, you lose weight.
Exercise has a stronger effect in preventing weight gain and maintaining weight loss. The basic fact about yoga is that it is an aerobic exercise which can help you get in shape when done at moderate speed. Yoga brings your mind, body, and breath on the same platform. This phenomenon makes it more interesting and easy and effective compared to other workouts.
Check out these videos to know how exercise and yoga can bring about weight loss and a positive healthy outlook.
Image Courtesy: bestofyoutoday.com ,