- Olive Oil for ConstipationPosted 3 months ago
- Burn your fat with this Pink SmoothiePosted 3 months ago
- Know you are pregnant even before a missed periodPosted 3 months ago
- Potato for Fair Inner ThighsPosted 3 months ago
- Wonderful Homemade Hair RinsesPosted 3 months ago
- Scabies – All You Need to KnowPosted 3 months ago
- Why does your period blood smell?Posted 3 months ago
- Natural Black Curls in a Natural WayPosted 4 months ago
- Silent Signs of Liver CancerPosted 4 months ago
- It Is Time to Detox!!Posted 4 months ago
Regular Play – The New Weight Loss Regime!
Did you know:
- An extreme pleasure can burn between 60-100 calories?
- Play gives you an aerobic workout, helps you to sleep, releases happy hormones and stimulates the immune system?
- Thirty minutes of kissing burns 90 calories and it has a great toning effect on the face and neck muscles?
- Mouth play can burn off the equivalent of a small glass of wine and male fluid contains high levels of vitamin C and protein, which helps to curb hunger?
- Self play can burn between 100-150 calories in 30 minutes?
So, forget the gym or strict diets, instead burn fat and lose weight with our sensual exercise plan – you will look slimmer, feel better, it will bring you closer to your partner and it is free.
Try a new position every night for a week and burn 970 calories. If you stick to this plan for a month you will burn 4780 calories in a month – the equivalent to a large meal and a bottle of wine. So, what are you waiting for? Burn fat by 30 minutes of passion every night.
Losing weight with play is not something that happens overnight. Preferably, you have a constant, long-term play partner that knows your goals with sensual-driven weight loss, and is happy to help you keep to your regimen until your desired results are achieved. This may sound militant, but we are trying to lose weight here. Treat this like you would any other diet and exercise program – make a plan, make goals, and stick to the plan until you reach the goals
The Grand Plan
1. Figure out where you have the most work to do. It could be your thighs or upper arms or tummy. Figuring out where exactly you need to target your efforts is the first thing to making sensual-driven weight loss work for you.
2. Experiment with different positions. If you do happen to be working on your upper arms, then try a position that has you supporting yourself in a way that puts strain in that area. If you are looking to tone your butt, try a more adventurous standing position. If you are trying to tone your tummy, work with positions such as being the rear partner low doggy style. The idea here is to feel the burn and the pleasure at the same time. Don’t be afraid to experiment with different, unique positions.
3. This is not a technique that is meant to blast pounds in a few weeks or even months to a year. This is to help you tone and improve what you already have – and perhaps to inspire some new and interesting love making between partners. If you are very overweight or obese then this method may not work for you. You may need to apply some other regimen that is harsher in nature in order to get rid of the weight.
4. To lose weight you must burn more calories than you eat. The best way to burn calories is by exercising. If you have ever ended up sweaty and winded after play, you’ve probably just spent a substantial amount of calories. In fact, just a half-hour of vigorous play can burn from 150–350 calories. This is the same as taking a fast walk, lifting weights or jogging for the same amount of time.
5. Timing is everything. To burn calories, and ultimately lose weight, you need to stretch play out into more than a quickie. Adding more for play to the act increases the calorie burn even more.
6. Foreplay through kissing can burn quite a bit of calories. A 150-pound person can burn up to 18 calories every 15 minutes by kissing. So, just an extra 30 minutes of kissing before getting to the deed can burn an extra 36 calories.
According to recent studies, play may not make you lose weight because of calories lost, but it may boost your self esteem enough to help you lose weight. A boost in self esteem raises serotonin levels in your brain. This is the hormone that helps you stop eating when you are full. The more of the hormone you have, the less likely you are to overeat.