- 5 Besan or Gram flour Face Packs to Revitalize Your SkinPosted 2 weeks ago
- Do You Want to Get Rid of Termites? – Try these Home-made RemediesPosted 2 weeks ago
- Mustard Oil for Bouncy and Silky Hair GrowthPosted 2 weeks ago
- Top 10-Foods to Keep Your Uric Acid Levels LowPosted 3 weeks ago
- 15-Incredible Health Benefits of Sapodilla (Chikoo)Posted 4 weeks ago
- Vitamin E – Does it Promote Hair Growth and Scalp Health?Posted 4 weeks ago
- 10-Factors That Increase Your Chance Of Conceiving TwinsPosted 1 month ago
- 4-Garlic Extracts that Fights Ear InfectionPosted 1 month ago
- Cervical Cancer – Checkout for These 10 Warning SignsPosted 1 month ago
- The Leptin Diet –Five Simple Rules to a Fast Weight LossPosted 1 month ago
Facial Yoga aka Defy Your Age
Youthful bright skin in just days – with no expensive creams or invasive procedures. That is the promise of facial yoga, a method of breathing and stretching exercises developed to rejuvenate and firm up facial muscle and tissue.
Regularly exercising the muscles in the face and neck can improve muscle tone, just as it can in other parts of the body. Stimulating muscles and nerves improves blood flow to the area, stimulating collagen production that keeps skin tight and less prone to wrinkles. A lot of wrinkles are the result of the facial habits associated with emotions and facial yoga relaxes your face and clear your mind. It is known to be a wonderful anti-aging exercise but just make sure you don’t go overboard and pull or strain your facial muscles too hard.
Take a peek into some of our favorite videos on anti-aging exercises to do at home.
Image courtesy: healthymomsnetwork.org