- Olive Oil for ConstipationPosted 3 months ago
- Burn your fat with this Pink SmoothiePosted 3 months ago
- Know you are pregnant even before a missed periodPosted 3 months ago
- Potato for Fair Inner ThighsPosted 3 months ago
- Wonderful Homemade Hair RinsesPosted 3 months ago
- Scabies – All You Need to KnowPosted 3 months ago
- Why does your period blood smell?Posted 3 months ago
- Natural Black Curls in a Natural WayPosted 3 months ago
- Silent Signs of Liver CancerPosted 4 months ago
- It Is Time to Detox!!Posted 4 months ago
Facial Plastic Surgery
The words “plastic surgery” brings about an array of images.
A Hollywood star trying to defy aging? People who want to change the size of their stomach, breasts, or other body parts? The word “plastic” derives from the Greek “plastikos” meaning to mold or to shape. It is one of the oldest forms of surgery practiced having its roots in ancient India as early as 2000 BC.
Plastic surgeons are skilled in a multitude of the latest non-surgical, minimally invasive, and surgical techniques to improve your facial aesthetics and function. Whether you are looking for skin resurfacing, facial wrinkle therapy, chin augmentation, facelift, eyelid surgery, brow lift, rejuvenation for aging face, or nose reshaping, it’s all possible in plastic surgery.
The following videos present a sneak peek into the plastic surgery on the face.
Image courtesy: womenspk.com