- 5 Besan or Gram flour Face Packs to Revitalize Your SkinPosted 2 weeks ago
- Do You Want to Get Rid of Termites? – Try these Home-made RemediesPosted 3 weeks ago
- Mustard Oil for Bouncy and Silky Hair GrowthPosted 3 weeks ago
- Top 10-Foods to Keep Your Uric Acid Levels LowPosted 4 weeks ago
- 15-Incredible Health Benefits of Sapodilla (Chikoo)Posted 4 weeks ago
- Vitamin E – Does it Promote Hair Growth and Scalp Health?Posted 1 month ago
- 10-Factors That Increase Your Chance Of Conceiving TwinsPosted 1 month ago
- 4-Garlic Extracts that Fights Ear InfectionPosted 1 month ago
- Cervical Cancer – Checkout for These 10 Warning SignsPosted 1 month ago
- The Leptin Diet –Five Simple Rules to a Fast Weight LossPosted 1 month ago
Facial Plastic Surgery
The words “plastic surgery” brings about an array of images.
A Hollywood star trying to defy aging? People who want to change the size of their stomach, breasts, or other body parts? The word “plastic” derives from the Greek “plastikos” meaning to mold or to shape. It is one of the oldest forms of surgery practiced having its roots in ancient India as early as 2000 BC.
Plastic surgeons are skilled in a multitude of the latest non-surgical, minimally invasive, and surgical techniques to improve your facial aesthetics and function. Whether you are looking for skin resurfacing, facial wrinkle therapy, chin augmentation, facelift, eyelid surgery, brow lift, rejuvenation for aging face, or nose reshaping, it’s all possible in plastic surgery.
The following videos present a sneak peek into the plastic surgery on the face.
Image courtesy: womenspk.com