- Olive Oil for ConstipationPosted 1 week ago
- Burn your fat with this Pink SmoothiePosted 2 weeks ago
- Know you are pregnant even before a missed periodPosted 2 weeks ago
- Potato for Fair Inner ThighsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Wonderful Homemade Hair RinsesPosted 3 weeks ago
- Scabies – All You Need to KnowPosted 3 weeks ago
- Why does your period blood smell?Posted 3 weeks ago
- Natural Black Curls in a Natural WayPosted 3 weeks ago
- Silent Signs of Liver CancerPosted 4 weeks ago
- It Is Time to Detox!!Posted 1 month ago
Facial Plastic Surgery
The words “plastic surgery” brings about an array of images.
A Hollywood star trying to defy aging? People who want to change the size of their stomach, breasts, or other body parts? The word “plastic” derives from the Greek “plastikos” meaning to mold or to shape. It is one of the oldest forms of surgery practiced having its roots in ancient India as early as 2000 BC.
Plastic surgeons are skilled in a multitude of the latest non-surgical, minimally invasive, and surgical techniques to improve your facial aesthetics and function. Whether you are looking for skin resurfacing, facial wrinkle therapy, chin augmentation, facelift, eyelid surgery, brow lift, rejuvenation for aging face, or nose reshaping, it’s all possible in plastic surgery.
The following videos present a sneak peek into the plastic surgery on the face.
Image courtesy: womenspk.com