- Olive Oil for ConstipationPosted 3 months ago
- Burn your fat with this Pink SmoothiePosted 3 months ago
- Know you are pregnant even before a missed periodPosted 3 months ago
- Potato for Fair Inner ThighsPosted 3 months ago
- Wonderful Homemade Hair RinsesPosted 3 months ago
- Scabies – All You Need to KnowPosted 3 months ago
- Why does your period blood smell?Posted 3 months ago
- Natural Black Curls in a Natural WayPosted 3 months ago
- Silent Signs of Liver CancerPosted 4 months ago
- It Is Time to Detox!!Posted 4 months ago
Eye Health – LASIK & Cataract Surgery
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder – goes the age-old saying. Eyes are your most exciting and expressive facial feature. They express moods and emotions.
They are also the most sensitive organ in our body and handles vision – the basic mechanism by which we get to know the world around us.
Eyes are constantly strained by sun’s ultraviolet radiation, smoke, dust, bright light, etc. All these along with computer monitors into which we stare our lives away, impairs our vision. Hereditary factors also impacts our ability to see and eye functioning in many ways. Thankfully medical science has been able to handle such situations by certain vision correction and other eye treatment methods.
EHC presents you videos on LASIK eye surgery and cataract surgery which are common procedures for bringing the eye health back and help us see the world clearly.
Image courtesy: eyelaserclinic.co.za ,