- 5 Besan or Gram flour Face Packs to Revitalize Your SkinPosted 2 weeks ago
- Do You Want to Get Rid of Termites? – Try these Home-made RemediesPosted 2 weeks ago
- Mustard Oil for Bouncy and Silky Hair GrowthPosted 2 weeks ago
- Top 10-Foods to Keep Your Uric Acid Levels LowPosted 3 weeks ago
- 15-Incredible Health Benefits of Sapodilla (Chikoo)Posted 4 weeks ago
- Vitamin E – Does it Promote Hair Growth and Scalp Health?Posted 4 weeks ago
- 10-Factors That Increase Your Chance Of Conceiving TwinsPosted 1 month ago
- 4-Garlic Extracts that Fights Ear InfectionPosted 1 month ago
- Cervical Cancer – Checkout for These 10 Warning SignsPosted 1 month ago
- The Leptin Diet –Five Simple Rules to a Fast Weight LossPosted 1 month ago
Eye Health – LASIK & Cataract Surgery
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder – goes the age-old saying. Eyes are your most exciting and expressive facial feature. They express moods and emotions.
They are also the most sensitive organ in our body and handles vision – the basic mechanism by which we get to know the world around us.
Eyes are constantly strained by sun’s ultraviolet radiation, smoke, dust, bright light, etc. All these along with computer monitors into which we stare our lives away, impairs our vision. Hereditary factors also impacts our ability to see and eye functioning in many ways. Thankfully medical science has been able to handle such situations by certain vision correction and other eye treatment methods.
EHC presents you videos on LASIK eye surgery and cataract surgery which are common procedures for bringing the eye health back and help us see the world clearly.
Image courtesy: eyelaserclinic.co.za ,