- Olive Oil for ConstipationPosted 2 weeks ago
- Burn your fat with this Pink SmoothiePosted 2 weeks ago
- Know you are pregnant even before a missed periodPosted 2 weeks ago
- Potato for Fair Inner ThighsPosted 3 weeks ago
- Wonderful Homemade Hair RinsesPosted 3 weeks ago
- Scabies – All You Need to KnowPosted 3 weeks ago
- Why does your period blood smell?Posted 3 weeks ago
- Natural Black Curls in a Natural WayPosted 3 weeks ago
- Silent Signs of Liver CancerPosted 4 weeks ago
- It Is Time to Detox!!Posted 1 month ago
Gender Reassignment Surgery
Glen Gibson grew up as a man but after having undergone hormone therapy for two years, she now has 32B breasts and a new name, Nicole Gibson. After the London Fashion Week, she is determined to undergo a full reassignment surgery.
As you were growing up, how did you know you were a girl or a boy? Was it because you had a vagina or a penis? Or was it something more than your physiology? Some people feel that their minds and bodies do not match up. They may transform their bodies through gender reassignment surgery – a collection of procedures commonly known as sex change.
EHC presents you the following videos on gender reassignment surgery and the conversions from male to female and vice versa. You true self is no longer stuck in your body!
Image courtesy: webneel.com ,