- 5 Besan or Gram flour Face Packs to Revitalize Your SkinPosted 2 weeks ago
- Do You Want to Get Rid of Termites? – Try these Home-made RemediesPosted 2 weeks ago
- Mustard Oil for Bouncy and Silky Hair GrowthPosted 3 weeks ago
- Top 10-Foods to Keep Your Uric Acid Levels LowPosted 3 weeks ago
- 15-Incredible Health Benefits of Sapodilla (Chikoo)Posted 4 weeks ago
- Vitamin E – Does it Promote Hair Growth and Scalp Health?Posted 4 weeks ago
- 10-Factors That Increase Your Chance Of Conceiving TwinsPosted 1 month ago
- 4-Garlic Extracts that Fights Ear InfectionPosted 1 month ago
- Cervical Cancer – Checkout for These 10 Warning SignsPosted 1 month ago
- The Leptin Diet –Five Simple Rules to a Fast Weight LossPosted 1 month ago
Gender Reassignment Surgery
Glen Gibson grew up as a man but after having undergone hormone therapy for two years, she now has 32B breasts and a new name, Nicole Gibson. After the London Fashion Week, she is determined to undergo a full reassignment surgery.
As you were growing up, how did you know you were a girl or a boy? Was it because you had a vagina or a penis? Or was it something more than your physiology? Some people feel that their minds and bodies do not match up. They may transform their bodies through gender reassignment surgery – a collection of procedures commonly known as sex change.
EHC presents you the following videos on gender reassignment surgery and the conversions from male to female and vice versa. You true self is no longer stuck in your body!
Image courtesy: webneel.com ,