- Olive Oil for ConstipationPosted 3 months ago
- Burn your fat with this Pink SmoothiePosted 3 months ago
- Know you are pregnant even before a missed periodPosted 3 months ago
- Potato for Fair Inner ThighsPosted 3 months ago
- Wonderful Homemade Hair RinsesPosted 3 months ago
- Scabies – All You Need to KnowPosted 3 months ago
- Why does your period blood smell?Posted 4 months ago
- Natural Black Curls in a Natural WayPosted 4 months ago
- Silent Signs of Liver CancerPosted 4 months ago
- It Is Time to Detox!!Posted 4 months ago
Gender Reassignment Surgery
Glen Gibson grew up as a man but after having undergone hormone therapy for two years, she now has 32B breasts and a new name, Nicole Gibson. After the London Fashion Week, she is determined to undergo a full reassignment surgery.
As you were growing up, how did you know you were a girl or a boy? Was it because you had a vagina or a penis? Or was it something more than your physiology? Some people feel that their minds and bodies do not match up. They may transform their bodies through gender reassignment surgery – a collection of procedures commonly known as sex change.
EHC presents you the following videos on gender reassignment surgery and the conversions from male to female and vice versa. You true self is no longer stuck in your body!
Image courtesy: webneel.com ,