- 5 Besan or Gram flour Face Packs to Revitalize Your SkinPosted 2 weeks ago
- Do You Want to Get Rid of Termites? – Try these Home-made RemediesPosted 2 weeks ago
- Mustard Oil for Bouncy and Silky Hair GrowthPosted 3 weeks ago
- Top 10-Foods to Keep Your Uric Acid Levels LowPosted 3 weeks ago
- 15-Incredible Health Benefits of Sapodilla (Chikoo)Posted 4 weeks ago
- Vitamin E – Does it Promote Hair Growth and Scalp Health?Posted 4 weeks ago
- 10-Factors That Increase Your Chance Of Conceiving TwinsPosted 1 month ago
- 4-Garlic Extracts that Fights Ear InfectionPosted 1 month ago
- Cervical Cancer – Checkout for These 10 Warning SignsPosted 1 month ago
- The Leptin Diet –Five Simple Rules to a Fast Weight LossPosted 1 month ago
Contraception – For a Better World!
One Friday in August 2012, Patrick Ignatious left his home in the Bangalore suburbs and drove into the city to get a vasectomy. He was 35 years old, married with two young kids, and he thought it was time.
Anywhere around the world, the need for better contraceptives couldn’t be clearer. At the current rate, India will soon surpass China as the world’s most populous nation. Vasectomy is an effective and permanent form of contraception. The operation is quicker, easier and more effective than female sterilization. There is a very small failure rate. Female sterilization involves blocking or sealing the fallopian tubes, which link the ovaries to the uterus. This prevents the woman’s eggs from reaching sperm and become fertilized. Women can also use intrauterine contraceptive device (IUCD) which is inserted into the uterus to prevent pregnancy. They come in different shapes and sizes.
EHC brings you the following videos on vasectomy, female sterilization, and IUCD. Let’s strive for fewer unwanted kids, fewer single parents, and fewer abortions.
Image courtesy: libero.vcmedia.vn ,