- Olive Oil for ConstipationPosted 3 months ago
- Burn your fat with this Pink SmoothiePosted 3 months ago
- Know you are pregnant even before a missed periodPosted 3 months ago
- Potato for Fair Inner ThighsPosted 3 months ago
- Wonderful Homemade Hair RinsesPosted 3 months ago
- Scabies – All You Need to KnowPosted 4 months ago
- Why does your period blood smell?Posted 4 months ago
- Natural Black Curls in a Natural WayPosted 4 months ago
- Silent Signs of Liver CancerPosted 4 months ago
- It Is Time to Detox!!Posted 4 months ago
Contraception – For a Better World!
One Friday in August 2012, Patrick Ignatious left his home in the Bangalore suburbs and drove into the city to get a vasectomy. He was 35 years old, married with two young kids, and he thought it was time.
Anywhere around the world, the need for better contraceptives couldn’t be clearer. At the current rate, India will soon surpass China as the world’s most populous nation. Vasectomy is an effective and permanent form of contraception. The operation is quicker, easier and more effective than female sterilization. There is a very small failure rate. Female sterilization involves blocking or sealing the fallopian tubes, which link the ovaries to the uterus. This prevents the woman’s eggs from reaching sperm and become fertilized. Women can also use intrauterine contraceptive device (IUCD) which is inserted into the uterus to prevent pregnancy. They come in different shapes and sizes.
EHC brings you the following videos on vasectomy, female sterilization, and IUCD. Let’s strive for fewer unwanted kids, fewer single parents, and fewer abortions.
Image courtesy: libero.vcmedia.vn ,