- Olive Oil for ConstipationPosted 3 months ago
- Burn your fat with this Pink SmoothiePosted 3 months ago
- Know you are pregnant even before a missed periodPosted 3 months ago
- Potato for Fair Inner ThighsPosted 3 months ago
- Wonderful Homemade Hair RinsesPosted 3 months ago
- Scabies – All You Need to KnowPosted 3 months ago
- Why does your period blood smell?Posted 3 months ago
- Natural Black Curls in a Natural WayPosted 3 months ago
- Silent Signs of Liver CancerPosted 4 months ago
- It Is Time to Detox!!Posted 4 months ago
A Peep into Endoscopy
Endoscopy is a minimally invasive diagnostic medical procedure used to examine the interior surfaces of an organ or tissue.
It involves examining the inside of a person’s body using an endoscope. Endoscope is a long, thin, flexible (or rigid) tube which has a light and a video camera. Images of the inside of the patient’s body can be seen on a screen. The whole endoscopy is recorded so that doctors can check it again.
Endoscopy can also be used for enabling biopsies and retrieving foreign objects. Cancer, breathing disorders, internal bleeding, urinary tract infections, etc., are some of the conditions investigated with endoscopy.
Here are some videos which will give you comprehensive information on the procedure of endoscopy. There is a lot of scope for the endoscope!
Image courtesy: marylandcolonoscopy.com ,