- 5 Besan or Gram flour Face Packs to Revitalize Your SkinPosted 3 weeks ago
- Do You Want to Get Rid of Termites? – Try these Home-made RemediesPosted 3 weeks ago
- Mustard Oil for Bouncy and Silky Hair GrowthPosted 3 weeks ago
- Top 10-Foods to Keep Your Uric Acid Levels LowPosted 4 weeks ago
- 15-Incredible Health Benefits of Sapodilla (Chikoo)Posted 1 month ago
- Vitamin E – Does it Promote Hair Growth and Scalp Health?Posted 1 month ago
- 10-Factors That Increase Your Chance Of Conceiving TwinsPosted 1 month ago
- 4-Garlic Extracts that Fights Ear InfectionPosted 1 month ago
- Cervical Cancer – Checkout for These 10 Warning SignsPosted 1 month ago
- The Leptin Diet –Five Simple Rules to a Fast Weight LossPosted 1 month ago
A Peep into Endoscopy
Endoscopy is a minimally invasive diagnostic medical procedure used to examine the interior surfaces of an organ or tissue.
It involves examining the inside of a person’s body using an endoscope. Endoscope is a long, thin, flexible (or rigid) tube which has a light and a video camera. Images of the inside of the patient’s body can be seen on a screen. The whole endoscopy is recorded so that doctors can check it again.
Endoscopy can also be used for enabling biopsies and retrieving foreign objects. Cancer, breathing disorders, internal bleeding, urinary tract infections, etc., are some of the conditions investigated with endoscopy.
Here are some videos which will give you comprehensive information on the procedure of endoscopy. There is a lot of scope for the endoscope!
Image courtesy: marylandcolonoscopy.com ,