- Olive Oil for ConstipationPosted 3 months ago
- Burn your fat with this Pink SmoothiePosted 3 months ago
- Know you are pregnant even before a missed periodPosted 3 months ago
- Potato for Fair Inner ThighsPosted 3 months ago
- Wonderful Homemade Hair RinsesPosted 3 months ago
- Scabies – All You Need to KnowPosted 4 months ago
- Why does your period blood smell?Posted 4 months ago
- Natural Black Curls in a Natural WayPosted 4 months ago
- Silent Signs of Liver CancerPosted 4 months ago
- It Is Time to Detox!!Posted 4 months ago
Breast & Abdominal Reduction Surgery
Man has devised ways to manufacture beauty, and he has perfected it.
Breast reduction surgery, also known as reduction mammoplasty, is a procedure used to remove excess fat, tissue and skin from the breasts and thus reshaping and resizing them. It can alleviate discomfort or achieve a breast size proportionate to your body. Breast reduction surgery might also help improve your self-image and self-confidence, as well as your ability to participate in physical activities.
Take a look at the breast reduction surgery videos EHC has brought in for you.
A flabby abdomen is due not only to fat, but to poor elasticity of the skin, excess skin, and a stretching of the inner girdle of connective tissue (fascia) and abdominal muscles (rectus muscles) that extend from the ribs to the pubic bone. This inner girdle, which holds the internal organs in place, is responsible for the tone and appearance of the abdomen.
Image courtesy: egrari.com