- 5 Besan or Gram flour Face Packs to Revitalize Your SkinPosted 2 weeks ago
- Do You Want to Get Rid of Termites? – Try these Home-made RemediesPosted 2 weeks ago
- Mustard Oil for Bouncy and Silky Hair GrowthPosted 3 weeks ago
- Top 10-Foods to Keep Your Uric Acid Levels LowPosted 3 weeks ago
- 15-Incredible Health Benefits of Sapodilla (Chikoo)Posted 4 weeks ago
- Vitamin E – Does it Promote Hair Growth and Scalp Health?Posted 4 weeks ago
- 10-Factors That Increase Your Chance Of Conceiving TwinsPosted 1 month ago
- 4-Garlic Extracts that Fights Ear InfectionPosted 1 month ago
- Cervical Cancer – Checkout for These 10 Warning SignsPosted 1 month ago
- The Leptin Diet –Five Simple Rules to a Fast Weight LossPosted 1 month ago
Birth: Types of Delivery
Giving birth to a baby is both a beautiful and stressful moment in our lives. It marks the celebration for many families or communities. EHC presents a few videos which deal with types of delivery.
Natural vaginal delivery, assisted delivery, vacuum extraction, and cesarean section are some of the phrases we commonly encounter while talking about delivery. Watch these videos and be informed about those defining moments in delivering a baby.
Image courtesy : mybirthmyway.com.au