- Olive Oil for ConstipationPosted 3 months ago
- Burn your fat with this Pink SmoothiePosted 3 months ago
- Know you are pregnant even before a missed periodPosted 3 months ago
- Potato for Fair Inner ThighsPosted 3 months ago
- Wonderful Homemade Hair RinsesPosted 3 months ago
- Scabies – All You Need to KnowPosted 3 months ago
- Why does your period blood smell?Posted 3 months ago
- Natural Black Curls in a Natural WayPosted 4 months ago
- Silent Signs of Liver CancerPosted 4 months ago
- It Is Time to Detox!!Posted 4 months ago
Music Therapy – The Melody Medicine
What better medicine than a therapy which has only positive side effects and that is actually enjoyable? The miracle medicine is music. Music is the universal language which influences all levels of human existence.
Most of us have already experienced the incredible, mood-altering power of music. It straight away changes how your body feels, helps you calm down, handle stress, get in touch with inner feelings and inner thoughts.
Indian classical “ragas” have been acclaimed by vedic science to be very effective in curing many diseases related to central nervous system. Modern medicine is now rediscovering the healing powers of music. It is believed that music stimulates the pituitary gland the secretions of which affects the nervous system and the flow of blood. The right kind of music helps one relax and refresh. Even during the course of working, light music improves efficiency. From immemorial, music is known to be capable of improving happiness, peace, health, and concentration.
EHC presents you some videos in this context and let the sound of health permeate and vibrate every cell of your body.
Image courtesy: wallpaperzip.com