- 5 Besan or Gram flour Face Packs to Revitalize Your SkinPosted 2 weeks ago
- Do You Want to Get Rid of Termites? – Try these Home-made RemediesPosted 2 weeks ago
- Mustard Oil for Bouncy and Silky Hair GrowthPosted 2 weeks ago
- Top 10-Foods to Keep Your Uric Acid Levels LowPosted 3 weeks ago
- 15-Incredible Health Benefits of Sapodilla (Chikoo)Posted 4 weeks ago
- Vitamin E – Does it Promote Hair Growth and Scalp Health?Posted 4 weeks ago
- 10-Factors That Increase Your Chance Of Conceiving TwinsPosted 1 month ago
- 4-Garlic Extracts that Fights Ear InfectionPosted 1 month ago
- Cervical Cancer – Checkout for These 10 Warning SignsPosted 1 month ago
- The Leptin Diet –Five Simple Rules to a Fast Weight LossPosted 1 month ago
Music Therapy – The Melody Medicine
What better medicine than a therapy which has only positive side effects and that is actually enjoyable? The miracle medicine is music. Music is the universal language which influences all levels of human existence.
Most of us have already experienced the incredible, mood-altering power of music. It straight away changes how your body feels, helps you calm down, handle stress, get in touch with inner feelings and inner thoughts.
Indian classical “ragas” have been acclaimed by vedic science to be very effective in curing many diseases related to central nervous system. Modern medicine is now rediscovering the healing powers of music. It is believed that music stimulates the pituitary gland the secretions of which affects the nervous system and the flow of blood. The right kind of music helps one relax and refresh. Even during the course of working, light music improves efficiency. From immemorial, music is known to be capable of improving happiness, peace, health, and concentration.
EHC presents you some videos in this context and let the sound of health permeate and vibrate every cell of your body.
Image courtesy: wallpaperzip.com