- 5 Besan or Gram flour Face Packs to Revitalize Your SkinPosted 3 weeks ago
- Do You Want to Get Rid of Termites? – Try these Home-made RemediesPosted 3 weeks ago
- Mustard Oil for Bouncy and Silky Hair GrowthPosted 3 weeks ago
- Top 10-Foods to Keep Your Uric Acid Levels LowPosted 4 weeks ago
- 15-Incredible Health Benefits of Sapodilla (Chikoo)Posted 1 month ago
- Vitamin E – Does it Promote Hair Growth and Scalp Health?Posted 1 month ago
- 10-Factors That Increase Your Chance Of Conceiving TwinsPosted 1 month ago
- 4-Garlic Extracts that Fights Ear InfectionPosted 1 month ago
- Cervical Cancer – Checkout for These 10 Warning SignsPosted 1 month ago
- The Leptin Diet –Five Simple Rules to a Fast Weight LossPosted 1 month ago
Naughty Games for Couples in Bedroom
Love makingisabout exploration, enjoyment, and passion, right? But I have to really work my brains to tell you the when I last had a passionate spell with my girlfriend.
If you’ve been in a relationship for a while, you’d know that it’s not easy to keep that rush of sensualfeel alive every single night. Sometimes, as hard as both of you try, bedroom play can start to feel pretty repetitive. It’s no one’s fault really. At times, you need more than just to and fro motion in bed to keep the feelings alive.
Excitement and Getting new Pleasure
The first thing you need to remember is that bedplay, as much as it is about the things that happen down there, is all in your head. Your brain is your biggest sensualorgan. And as long as you excite it and stimulate it with sensualthoughts, you’ll start feeling more pleasure and have a hard time keeping your hands off your lover’s body.
Don’t let things get repetitive. Look for something new to try in bedplay all the time, and even if several years pass by, your romantic lives will stay just as fresh and sensualas the first few years when both of you hooked up! The easiest way to try something new in bedplay is by trying a newposition. But practicing a newposition every time can get pretty tiresome and daunting after a while. What with all those carpet burns, limperections and cramped muscles! If you can think of a few fun things to do together instead of focusing just on normal play, you’d see that your romantic life can be so much more interesting
Let’s check out some bedplay games for couples that could help you in the right direction. Once you use these, just improvise on the tips and make your own games with them. Try a few, and you’ll see just how happy your lover will feel within the next few minutes!
1. Fantasy bowl. Write down five dark, secret fantasies of yours in five individual pieces of paper. Fold them up and drop them in a bowl. Ask your partner to do the same. Shuffle the chits of paper and pick one, and talk about that fantasy together. You don’t need to focus on having bedplay at all!
Just turn off the lights, get under the sheets and discuss why you or your partner likes that sensualfantasy and what boost up each other about it. If your partner describes their fantasy to you, just listen to them and run your hands along their body as they describe the fantasy. Before you even realize it, both of you will be really boost on. Just remember, the darker the sensualfantasies, the more enjoy both of you will feel.
2. Role playing. Role playing is always fun, irrespective of the characters both of you choose. The guy could pretend to be the doctor, and the girl could pretend to be a patient who’s come to the doctor’s office. Ask your partner to lie down on the bed “fully clothed” and pretend like you’re examining them. Look for excuses to touch the patient, and undress the patient giving different excuses. You could also use blindfolds to make the experience feel more real. Use characters that work for you and boost each other, if you want the experience to be fun.
3. Dirty would-you-rather questions. Lie down in bed with each other on a lazy afternoon or at night, and ask each other a few dirty questions. It could start off feeling awkward, but it’ll only take a question or two to light up both your eyes with lust. And even if you’re not thinking of bedplay, ask each other the right questions and both of you would be making mood within the next fifteen minutes!
4. Stripquestions. Ask each other personal questions. If you ask your partner a question and they get it wrong, take off one piece of clothing. If you want to make it more fun andsensual , wear old clothes while playing the game. And instead of taking one piece of clothing off, each time a partner gives a wrong answer, the other partner tears a piece of clothing off their body!
6. Sensualdice. This is simple and easy. Pick up a pair of dice from a shop near your place. Or you could even make two sets of notes, one set with names of different parts of the body, and another set of notes with different actions and things to do. It’s simple, and for starters into the world of bedplay games for couples, this is a safe bet.
7. Blindfolds and food. This game requires a blindfold and a tub of ice cream. Sit down at the foot of the bed, blindfold your partner and give them a spoon. They need to scoop out a spoonful of ice cream and feed you while they’re still blindfolded. If any of the ice cream falls on your body, your partner has to lick the ice cream off. This game may start simple, but the spoon will end up in many different places in no time!
8. Kinky cards. Start with a deck of cards, and assign each suit a different sensualmeaning: hearts representkissing, diamonds equal a massage, clubs are manualplay, and spades meanmouthplay. Take turns picking cards from the stack and treating each other to the sensualmove you draw. The numbers on the cards represent how long you have to do each action — so if you get the nine of diamonds, he has to give you a sensualrubdown for nine seconds. If he picks the ace of clubs, you give him a one-second handact.
9. One step forward, one step back. Lie without dressin bed, and have your man stand at the doorway to the bedroom. Test how well he knows you by asking him questions about yourself — they can range from sensual(what's your favorite position) to personal (name your dream vacation spot). For each correct answer, he gets to move one step closer to you; if he's wrong, he takes a step back. Once he correctly answers enough questions to reach the bed, go at it. The teasingaspect will boost up his mood, and he'll also learn new things about you.
10. Seven minutes in heaven. It is a step, but now that you're not in braces in your parent's basement, why not make it evendirtier? Set the kitchen timer for seven minutes, and then hop in the coat closet together for a torridquickie. The timer creates a sense of urgency, and the small, dark space makes it feel like you're doing something forbidden — so much moodbooster
11. Climaxrace. Lie side-by-sidenaked in bed, and begin pleasuring yourselves. Whoever comes first gives the other person manualormouthplay act until they reach the finish line too. The "winner" gets to request a treat next time. Selfact in front of each other can draw you closer — because it's normally something you do when you're alone, allowing another person to watch you makes you feel vulnerable, heightening the intimacy between you.
12. Mirror, Mirror. Not only is this game fun, it's also a clever way to show your man what makes youon — as well as learn more about what gets him going. Both of you should removedress, and sit facing each other on the bed. Touchkisslick different areas of his body, and have him simultaneously do same you in exactly the same way, trying to mirror your movements as closely as possible.
The more willing you are to show you are up for a bit of naughty fun, that you are confident and genuinely enjoying yourself, the more likely your partner is to enjoy too.