- Magic recipe for gray hair – One ingredientPosted 3 days ago
- 8-Homemade shampoo recipes for a lustrous and shiny hairPosted 1 week ago
- Nutrition Facts and Health Benefits of RagiPosted 1 week ago
- How to measure systolic blood pressure without the use of any equipment?Posted 2 weeks ago
- How to grow your hair faster using the 3-ingredients magic recipePosted 3 weeks ago
- 15-Things That Men Do In Bed which Women HatePosted 4 weeks ago
- 5-Benefits of Home-Made Neem Hair PacksPosted 4 weeks ago
- 5-Amazing Home-Remedies for a Flawless skinPosted 1 month ago
- Remove tan naturallyPosted 1 month ago
- 10-Astonishing Money Saving Uses for MouthwashPosted 1 month ago
Eat Right to Build Muscle
I enthusiastically remember how i used to admire the posters of Arnold Schwarznegger. His bulging biceps and the chiselled six pack were the sizzlers for the guys back then.
The favorite pastime of our seniors was to rattle us with Arnold’s food menu. “He eats 22 apples, 28 oranges, 40 pancakes, 18 eggs, and a full roasted lamb for breakfast.” We had to believe it looking at the champion body. Actually for Arnold, that single breakfast menu would have been enough for a month!
Watch these videos to know how your diet will help build your muscles. I’m sure this will be the game changer!