- Diabetes can alter the way your brain works – Just in 2 yearsPosted 14 hours ago
- Eat Spicy Food – Add Years to Your LifePosted 2 days ago
- Fight this Mental Pain – DepressionPosted 2 weeks ago
- Obesity: The major reason for cause is Sugar and Carbohydrates, not lack of Exercise – A new studyPosted 2 weeks ago
- Body Fat – No more ExtraPosted 2 weeks ago
- The Thread Between your Sleep and Your BrainPosted 3 weeks ago
- Why you Look and Feel Older than your Biological AgePosted 3 weeks ago
- Weight Reduction ProgramPosted 4 weeks ago
- Alcoholism – People with Light-colored Eyes versus Dark-brown EyesPosted 4 weeks ago
- 10-Super Foods that will Skyrocket your LibidoPosted 1 month ago
Eat Right to Build Muscle
I enthusiastically remember how i used to admire the posters of Arnold Schwarznegger. His bulging biceps and the chiselled six pack were the sizzlers for the guys back then.
The favorite pastime of our seniors was to rattle us with Arnold’s food menu. “He eats 22 apples, 28 oranges, 40 pancakes, 18 eggs, and a full roasted lamb for breakfast.” We had to believe it looking at the champion body. Actually for Arnold, that single breakfast menu would have been enough for a month!
Watch these videos to know how your diet will help build your muscles. I’m sure this will be the game changer!