- Belly Button: The Shape Can Tell You a Lot about Your HealthPosted 3 days ago
- Weight Loss: Try One Teaspoon of This Miracle SpicePosted 2 weeks ago
- Magic recipe for gray hair – One ingredientPosted 4 weeks ago
- 8-Homemade shampoo recipes for a lustrous and shiny hairPosted 1 month ago
- Nutrition Facts and Health Benefits of RagiPosted 1 month ago
- How to measure systolic blood pressure without the use of any equipment?Posted 1 month ago
- How to grow your hair faster using the 3-ingredients magic recipePosted 2 months ago
- 15-Things That Men Do In Bed which Women HatePosted 2 months ago
- 5-Benefits of Home-Made Neem Hair PacksPosted 2 months ago
- 5-Amazing Home-Remedies for a Flawless skinPosted 2 months ago
Eat Right to Build Muscle
I enthusiastically remember how i used to admire the posters of Arnold Schwarznegger. His bulging biceps and the chiselled six pack were the sizzlers for the guys back then.
The favorite pastime of our seniors was to rattle us with Arnold’s food menu. “He eats 22 apples, 28 oranges, 40 pancakes, 18 eggs, and a full roasted lamb for breakfast.” We had to believe it looking at the champion body. Actually for Arnold, that single breakfast menu would have been enough for a month!
Watch these videos to know how your diet will help build your muscles. I’m sure this will be the game changer!