- Fruits – Is there a right way of eating it?Posted 7 days ago
- Hair loss – Is helmet to be blamed?Posted 1 week ago
- How to boost your immune system with Garlic Milk?Posted 2 weeks ago
- Health Benefits of Banana StemPosted 2 weeks ago
- 10 Easy Ways to Keep Lizards Out of Your HousePosted 3 weeks ago
- Shatavari Health Benefits for WomenPosted 3 weeks ago
- Apple cider vinegar – how to make this natural home remedy?Posted 3 weeks ago
- How to use Castor Oil to get a bright and bushy beardPosted 3 weeks ago
- Semolina or “Suji” for Health and TastePosted 4 weeks ago
- Beware – Your toothbrush is a good breeding ground for harmful microorganismsPosted 4 weeks ago
Eat Right to Build Muscle
I enthusiastically remember how i used to admire the posters of Arnold Schwarznegger. His bulging biceps and the chiselled six pack were the sizzlers for the guys back then.
The favorite pastime of our seniors was to rattle us with Arnold’s food menu. “He eats 22 apples, 28 oranges, 40 pancakes, 18 eggs, and a full roasted lamb for breakfast.” We had to believe it looking at the champion body. Actually for Arnold, that single breakfast menu would have been enough for a month!
Watch these videos to know how your diet will help build your muscles. I’m sure this will be the game changer!