- Pre-Diabetes – Risks, Symptoms, & ManagementPosted 8 hours ago
- Things You Should Never Ask a Single GirlPosted 1 day ago
- Soup Recipes for Weight LossPosted 2 days ago
- Surviving Heart Disease – Saving HeartPosted 3 days ago
- The Disadvantages of SodiumPosted 4 days ago
- Why You Need to Visit Your GynecologistPosted 5 days ago
- The Versatile & Healthy EggplantPosted 6 days ago
- The Big Fat Married Life – Dealing with Weight Gain after WeddingPosted 1 week ago
- What to Eat for Kidney Health & How to Drink More WaterPosted 1 week ago
- Weight Gaining ExercisesPosted 1 week ago
Eat Right to Build Muscle
I enthusiastically remember how i used to admire the posters of Arnold Schwarznegger. His bulging biceps and the chiselled six pack were the sizzlers for the guys back then.
The favorite pastime of our seniors was to rattle us with Arnold’s food menu. “He eats 22 apples, 28 oranges, 40 pancakes, 18 eggs, and a full roasted lamb for breakfast.” We had to believe it looking at the champion body. Actually for Arnold, that single breakfast menu would have been enough for a month!
Watch these videos to know how your diet will help build your muscles. I’m sure this will be the game changer!