- Yogurt – The Super Health FoodPosted 1 day ago
- Home Ab Workouts to Eliminate After-Pregnancy FatPosted 2 days ago
- How to Get Most Out of Your Exercise RegimenPosted 3 days ago
- Why You Are Not Losing Weight?Posted 4 days ago
- Postures to Make Your Tool Feel BiggerPosted 5 days ago
- Homemade Cleansers for Radiant FacePosted 6 days ago
- Control Your Appetite by Eating ThesePosted 1 week ago
- Twitching of the Eye – Facts & RemediesPosted 1 week ago
- Exercises for CouplesPosted 1 week ago
- Will You Live a Hundred Years?Posted 1 week ago
Eat Right to Build Muscle
I enthusiastically remember how i used to admire the posters of Arnold Schwarznegger. His bulging biceps and the chiselled six pack were the sizzlers for the guys back then.
The favorite pastime of our seniors was to rattle us with Arnold’s food menu. “He eats 22 apples, 28 oranges, 40 pancakes, 18 eggs, and a full roasted lamb for breakfast.” We had to believe it looking at the champion body. Actually for Arnold, that single breakfast menu would have been enough for a month!
Watch these videos to know how your diet will help build your muscles. I’m sure this will be the game changer!