- How to lower cholesterol the Juicy way?Posted 2 days ago
- Eat pineapples to firm up saggy breastsPosted 1 week ago
- Hypothyroidism – Foods you need to avoidPosted 2 weeks ago
- The Bliss of having bed play during PeriodPosted 2 weeks ago
- For Men – A step-by-step guide on how to make your own shaving creamPosted 2 weeks ago
- Clean your unclean part of bodyPosted 3 weeks ago
- Dandruff scalp – Are you embarrassed to get a haircut?Posted 4 weeks ago
- NO to drying laundry indoorsPosted 1 month ago
- Bedtime – Avoid doing these 6 things after 9pmPosted 1 month ago
- Amazing drink – A banana drink that melts your belly fatPosted 1 month ago
Eat Right to Build Muscle
I enthusiastically remember how i used to admire the posters of Arnold Schwarznegger. His bulging biceps and the chiselled six pack were the sizzlers for the guys back then.
The favorite pastime of our seniors was to rattle us with Arnold’s food menu. “He eats 22 apples, 28 oranges, 40 pancakes, 18 eggs, and a full roasted lamb for breakfast.” We had to believe it looking at the champion body. Actually for Arnold, that single breakfast menu would have been enough for a month!
Watch these videos to know how your diet will help build your muscles. I’m sure this will be the game changer!