- Why you should avoid drinking chlorinated water and why it is recommended?Posted 5 days ago
- 10-things you should avoid forcing down your household drainsPosted 1 week ago
- Try these 10 home-made remedies to get a quick relief from your annoying toothache?Posted 1 week ago
- 5-Amazing home-made hair masks for silky, bouncy, and healthy hairPosted 2 weeks ago
- Revealed – The secret formula to make the most powerful home-made antibiotic everPosted 2 weeks ago
- Leptin and Weight Loss – Is there a connection?Posted 2 weeks ago
- 8-ways to prevent Abdominal bloating and discomfortPosted 2 weeks ago
- Be a Better Lover – Five ways to Improve Men’s Sensual StaminaPosted 2 weeks ago
- 7-Home remedies to remove upper lip hairs in womenPosted 2 weeks ago
- Ovarian Cancer – Symptoms, Tests, Treatment, and DietPosted 3 weeks ago
Eat Right to Build Muscle
I enthusiastically remember how i used to admire the posters of Arnold Schwarznegger. His bulging biceps and the chiselled six pack were the sizzlers for the guys back then.
The favorite pastime of our seniors was to rattle us with Arnold’s food menu. “He eats 22 apples, 28 oranges, 40 pancakes, 18 eggs, and a full roasted lamb for breakfast.” We had to believe it looking at the champion body. Actually for Arnold, that single breakfast menu would have been enough for a month!
Watch these videos to know how your diet will help build your muscles. I’m sure this will be the game changer!