- Vitamin E – Does it Promote Hair Growth and Scalp Health?Posted 21 hours ago
- 10-Factors That Increase Your Chance Of Conceiving TwinsPosted 5 days ago
- 4-Garlic Extracts that Fights Ear InfectionPosted 6 days ago
- Cervical Cancer – Checkout for These 10 Warning SignsPosted 7 days ago
- The Leptin Diet –Five Simple Rules to a Fast Weight LossPosted 1 week ago
- 7 Adverse Effects of Eating Too Many TomatoesPosted 2 weeks ago
- 8-Foods To Avoid This SummerPosted 2 weeks ago
- 5–Simple and Amazing Homemade Rose Petal Face Packs for a Youthful SkinPosted 2 weeks ago
- How to Lose 5 Kilos in just 3 Days – The Pineapple DietPosted 2 weeks ago
- Top Home Made Multani Mitti Hair Packs for Smooth and Silky HairPosted 2 weeks ago
Eat Right to Build Muscle
I enthusiastically remember how i used to admire the posters of Arnold Schwarznegger. His bulging biceps and the chiselled six pack were the sizzlers for the guys back then.
The favorite pastime of our seniors was to rattle us with Arnold’s food menu. “He eats 22 apples, 28 oranges, 40 pancakes, 18 eggs, and a full roasted lamb for breakfast.” We had to believe it looking at the champion body. Actually for Arnold, that single breakfast menu would have been enough for a month!
Watch these videos to know how your diet will help build your muscles. I’m sure this will be the game changer!