- Olive Oil for ConstipationPosted 3 months ago
- Burn your fat with this Pink SmoothiePosted 3 months ago
- Know you are pregnant even before a missed periodPosted 3 months ago
- Potato for Fair Inner ThighsPosted 3 months ago
- Wonderful Homemade Hair RinsesPosted 3 months ago
- Scabies – All You Need to KnowPosted 3 months ago
- Why does your period blood smell?Posted 3 months ago
- Natural Black Curls in a Natural WayPosted 3 months ago
- Silent Signs of Liver CancerPosted 4 months ago
- It Is Time to Detox!!Posted 4 months ago
Full Body Massage Therapy – Video
Massage therapy is more than relaxing me-time. Studies continue to prove the physical, and emotional benefits of even a single massage therapy session. Massage therapists use long, smooth strokes, kneading and other movements focused on superficial layers of muscle using massage oil or lotion.
How Does Massage Therapy Work?
Massage therapy improves circulation by bringing oxygen and other nutrients to body tissues.
It relieves muscle tension and pain, increases flexibility and mobility, and helps clear lactic acid and other waste, which reduces pain and stiffness in muscles and joints.
10 amazing benefits of full body massage
- Improves circulation
- Improves posture
- Promotes deeper breathing
- Enhances skin tone and skin health
- Increases and promotes joint flexibility
- Enhances a calm mind
- Reduces anxiety
- Increases self-awareness
- Promotes mental alertness
- Increases peace of mind. Satisfies need for human touch
Some more benefits
- Back pain
- Inflammatory conditions such as arthritis and tendinitis
- Stress relief and stress-related conditions
- Headaches and migraines
- Muscle and related conditions such as spasms, strains and sprains
- Repetitive strain injury, such as carpal tunnel syndrome
- Circulatory and respiratory problems
- Post-injury and post surgical rehabilitation
Massage therapy relieves stress. It is thought to help the body’s stress response by lowering levels of hormones such as cortisol. Massage therapy also appears to enhance immune function.
Image courtesy: centerforlivingwell.com