- Olive Oil for ConstipationPosted 1 week ago
- Burn your fat with this Pink SmoothiePosted 2 weeks ago
- Know you are pregnant even before a missed periodPosted 2 weeks ago
- Potato for Fair Inner ThighsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Wonderful Homemade Hair RinsesPosted 3 weeks ago
- Scabies – All You Need to KnowPosted 3 weeks ago
- Why does your period blood smell?Posted 3 weeks ago
- Natural Black Curls in a Natural WayPosted 3 weeks ago
- Silent Signs of Liver CancerPosted 3 weeks ago
- It Is Time to Detox!!Posted 4 weeks ago
First Aid – A Must Aid
It is an immediate and temporary care given to a victim of an accident or sudden illness before the services of a physician is obtained.
Purpose of first aid
- To save life
- To prevent further injury
- To preserve vitality and resistance to infection
First aid rules
- Do not get excited. First, check for danger and then check for responsiveness. Determine whether the victim is conscious. If the victim is conscious, ask him what happened and what is wrong now. If the victim is unconscious, proceed to check the airway, breathing and circulation. Commence resuscitation as appropriate.
- Do not move injured victim unless it is necessary. If necessary to move a casualty, seek assistance if possible and handle gently.
- Keep the victim lying down with his head level with his feet while being examined.
- Keep the victim warm and comfortable. Remove enough clothing to get a clear. To get a clear idea to get a clear idea to the extent of the injury.
- Examined the victim gently. Threat the most urgent injuries first and then treat the most urgent injuries first and then treat the other injuries to the best of your ability.
- Avoid allowing the victim to see his own injury. Assure him that his condition is understood and that he will receive good care.
- Do not try to give any solid or liquid substance by mouth to an unconscious victim nor to a victim who has sustained an injury.
- Do not touch open wounds or burns with fingers or other objects except when sterile compresses or bandages are not available and it is absolutely necessary to stop bleeding.
- Do not try to arouse an unconscious person.
- Seek medical attention immediately
Now watch the detailed demonstation videos below:
Image Courtesy : saferfoodscores.co.uk