- 5 Besan or Gram flour Face Packs to Revitalize Your SkinPosted 3 weeks ago
- Do You Want to Get Rid of Termites? – Try these Home-made RemediesPosted 3 weeks ago
- Mustard Oil for Bouncy and Silky Hair GrowthPosted 3 weeks ago
- Top 10-Foods to Keep Your Uric Acid Levels LowPosted 4 weeks ago
- 15-Incredible Health Benefits of Sapodilla (Chikoo)Posted 1 month ago
- Vitamin E – Does it Promote Hair Growth and Scalp Health?Posted 1 month ago
- 10-Factors That Increase Your Chance Of Conceiving TwinsPosted 1 month ago
- 4-Garlic Extracts that Fights Ear InfectionPosted 1 month ago
- Cervical Cancer – Checkout for These 10 Warning SignsPosted 1 month ago
- The Leptin Diet –Five Simple Rules to a Fast Weight LossPosted 1 month ago
Enhancing Rear View!
I could never imagine Mc Hammer’s song “I like big butts and I cannot lie” has a psychosocial and evolutional perspective, until now! From time immemorial, buttocks have been a great source of sexual inspiration (pardon me Desmond Morris) for the human race.
Obviously it is a major driving factor for the continuation of the species. Anthropologists believe that fleshy rounded buttocks attracted males during rear-entry intercourse. They are also considered to be a desirable trait visually indicating a woman’s youth and fertility. So, these videos are for those women folks who would like to enhance their buttocks and womanly curves safely.
Image courtesy : womenshealthmag.com