- Olive Oil for ConstipationPosted 3 months ago
- Burn your fat with this Pink SmoothiePosted 3 months ago
- Know you are pregnant even before a missed periodPosted 3 months ago
- Potato for Fair Inner ThighsPosted 3 months ago
- Wonderful Homemade Hair RinsesPosted 3 months ago
- Scabies – All You Need to KnowPosted 3 months ago
- Why does your period blood smell?Posted 3 months ago
- Natural Black Curls in a Natural WayPosted 4 months ago
- Silent Signs of Liver CancerPosted 4 months ago
- It Is Time to Detox!!Posted 4 months ago
Burn Belly Fat in 10 days – Video
Healthy eating habits and stomach-toning exercises are all essential in getting that perfect tummy.
If you are looking for a quick way to flatten your tummy, take a close look at your kitchen. The kitchen can hide foods that are sabotaging your efforts, such as processed foods that are high in fat, sugar and sodium. Make a few healthy changes in your eating and get moving for a flatter stomach in just a few days. Eat more fiber. Consume high-fiber foods like whole grains, oatmeal, fruits, vegetables and fiber-rich cereal. According to the Mayo Clinic, foods high in fiber require more chewing time, so it takes more time for your body to register when you’re no longer hungry, so you’re less likely to overeat. High-fiber foods are less energy-dense, which means you can eat the same volume of food and still cut calories. Daily recommendations are 38g of fiber for adult men and 25g of fiber for adult women.
Drinking water decreases bloating caused by dehydration, keeps you fuller longer and cuts calories. Replace sugar-loaded beverages, which contain about 200 calories per can, with water. Decrease your stress level that is a major cause of weight gain in the belly area. Exercise probably has the most immediate benefits, because it gets at both obesity and stress.
Watch the video : How To Lose Stomach Fat in 10 Days With Ab Exercises (NO Equipment Needed).
Watch the video :Best Ab Workouts For Men | How To Lose Belly Fat For Men | How To Get A Six Pack Abs.