- Olive Oil for ConstipationPosted 2 weeks ago
- Burn your fat with this Pink SmoothiePosted 2 weeks ago
- Know you are pregnant even before a missed periodPosted 2 weeks ago
- Potato for Fair Inner ThighsPosted 3 weeks ago
- Wonderful Homemade Hair RinsesPosted 3 weeks ago
- Scabies – All You Need to KnowPosted 3 weeks ago
- Why does your period blood smell?Posted 4 weeks ago
- Natural Black Curls in a Natural WayPosted 4 weeks ago
- Silent Signs of Liver CancerPosted 4 weeks ago
- It Is Time to Detox!!Posted 1 month ago
How to Boost play drive
Play drive is a person's personal drive. Whether you are a man or a woman, you may be interested in learning both short and long-term methods to increase and enhance the interest and pleasure you and your partner take an act.
You may also be seeking advice on how to regain lost interest in play, or recover you ability to sensually perform. Here's a short guide on how.
1. Don't worry about how you look.
Loss of desire can often make you feel unattractive. The other symptoms that you may be experiencing with it can add to this, so it is important that you overcome it. Treat yourself to some new underwear and a new outfit, and make yourself feel nice and confident again. You will get compliments from your partner and will be generally more inclined to take the clothes off and show him what's underneath!
2. Get hands-on
Locking fingers with your sweetie is, well, sweet — but can it make you hot and bothered? Absolutely. "Even little acts of touching your partner release oxytocin, a hormone that may boost closeness and arousal," Goldstein says.
The trick is to be spontaneous, he adds. That out-of-the-blue excitement is what prompts your body to pump out oxytocin and other neurotransmitters related to sensual response, so choose unexpected times to get a little grabby.
3. Wear red
It's the color of love for a reason. Studies have found that the shade can attract a guy's attention. Slipping into a little red dress will cause him to look twice, and the boost of confidence you'll get at feeling desired will enhance your own desire
4. Take a yoga class
Hitting the mat helps ensure hot action later that evening. Studies have shown that exercise increases sensual response, which may be because it allows more blood to pump to your nether regions. "In addition, studies have found that yoga in particular can enhance desire in women," notes Diana Wiley, therapist and professor at the American Academy of Clinical doctors . If you're feeling extra daring, make it a yoga class for two with this super yoga for couples routine.
5. Avoid Stress
Have a positive mental attitude and keep your stress level low. If you feel good and self confident you may feel more sensual and attractive to your partner.
- Prolonged stress can lead to a diminished interest in act. For people who work stressful jobs, or those with a long commute (we all know how stressful traffic can be), a pinched play drive is often the result.
- Men and women react differently to stressful situations. For men,play is often a release of stressful energy; for women, stress makes play anathema or beside the point. Understand the different reactions between the play and talk with your partner about engineering the right, non-stressful time for act.
Massage techniques can do wonders for sensual arousal particularly if you're stressed, worried or angry. Prepare the room with yourself s oft lighting and soothing music then start with a back massage
7. Feel Good About Yourself
Nothing reduces your interest in play more than low self-esteem. Spoil yourself when you're feeling down and take some time to relax or do an activity that makes you feel better within .
8. Give your bedroom a makeover
Studies have found a correlation between novelty and sensual desire—it's one of the reasons you're always rarin' to go when you're in a brand new relationship. And even if you and your guy have been together forever, it's easy to inject novelty into your bond. Have play in the living room, rearrange your bedroom so the bed is by the window instead of the wall (bonus: exhibitionistic aspect can increase your adrenaline, which will also make the play that much hotter) or make a reservation at a hotel for the night to get the effect
9. Order an after-dinner cup of coffee
Not only does java keep you awake, but it can also make you feel frisky. Some studies have shown that caffeine can enhance desire. Not only that, but the caffeine kick can give you additional energy and stamina for evening action
10. Get a whiff of him
Sounds gross, but studies have found that sniffing a guy's sweat boosts hormone levels and can enhance mood and sensual desire. Give him a post-gym hug or hang out around the house in one of his sweatshirts and smell the love