- Why you should avoid drinking chlorinated water and why it is recommended?Posted 6 days ago
- 10-things you should avoid forcing down your household drainsPosted 1 week ago
- Try these 10 home-made remedies to get a quick relief from your annoying toothache?Posted 2 weeks ago
- 5-Amazing home-made hair masks for silky, bouncy, and healthy hairPosted 2 weeks ago
- Revealed – The secret formula to make the most powerful home-made antibiotic everPosted 2 weeks ago
- Leptin and Weight Loss – Is there a connection?Posted 2 weeks ago
- 8-ways to prevent Abdominal bloating and discomfortPosted 2 weeks ago
- Be a Better Lover – Five ways to Improve Men’s Sensual StaminaPosted 2 weeks ago
- 7-Home remedies to remove upper lip hairs in womenPosted 3 weeks ago
- Ovarian Cancer – Symptoms, Tests, Treatment, and DietPosted 3 weeks ago
Home remedies to increase platelet count
It was a day of depression for you when you consulted a Doctor when you observed a rash of pinpoint-sized reddish-purple spots on your lower legs.
Were you alarmed when he said that you are suffering from Low Platelets count and there is no other alternative but to go for severe medication and hospitalization. The normal level of platelet is 1.5lakhs to 4.5lakhs.
There is no need to be over alarmed. The fall in Platelet count can be increased by a host of home remedies which have been successfully tried out
You may be well advised to know what symptoms indicate Low Platelets Count.: They are
- Unusually heavy menstrual flows
- Prolonged bleeding from cuts during surgery or after dental work
- Spontaneous bleeding from your gums or nose
- Blood in urine or stools
How is the condition of Low Platelets Count caused?.:
It may be caused by
- Excessive platelets trapped in an enlarged spleen caused by certain disorders.
- Fall in bone marrow’s ability to produce sufficient platelets caused by diseases such as leukemia, Viral infection..
- Shortage of platelets in your bloodstream during pregnancy.
- Destroying of platelets by your body’s immune system mistakenly identifying them as a threat
- Attack on the platelets by some diseases like lupus and rheumatoid arthritis.
- Using up large numbers of platelets. when small blood clots suddenly form throughout your body
- Bacteria in the blood.
- Infection in raw or undercooked meat eaten.
- Destruction of platelets by . certain medications like heparin,
There are a number of home remedies to increase platelet counts. Their main advantage is that they do not produce unwanted side effects. Vitamin D sometimes is given as a remedy when there is no Vitamin D deficiency. This is harmful. Therefore consult a naturopathic doctor for identifying the root cause of your low platelet count. Before selecting the natural remedy.
Continue reading in next pages 1 2