- 10-Factors That Increase Your Chance Of Conceiving TwinsPosted 4 days ago
- 4-Garlic Extracts that Fights Ear InfectionPosted 5 days ago
- Cervical Cancer – Checkout for These 10 Warning SignsPosted 6 days ago
- The Leptin Diet –Five Simple Rules to a Fast Weight LossPosted 7 days ago
- 7 Adverse Effects of Eating Too Many TomatoesPosted 1 week ago
- 8-Foods To Avoid This SummerPosted 2 weeks ago
- 5–Simple and Amazing Homemade Rose Petal Face Packs for a Youthful SkinPosted 2 weeks ago
- How to Lose 5 Kilos in just 3 Days – The Pineapple DietPosted 2 weeks ago
- Top Home Made Multani Mitti Hair Packs for Smooth and Silky HairPosted 2 weeks ago
- Deadly Cancer Signs Most Women IgnorePosted 2 weeks ago
Don’t miss the early morning Experience
Some of the best enjoyment occurs when you know how to have good early morning pleasure. When having early morning pleasure, the mind is free and clear of clutter and daily demands or other distractions. Good early morning pleasure happens before the kids are awake, before the alarm goes off, and before the coffee pot perks.
- People who begin their day with enjoyment are healthier and happier than those who simply opt for a cup of tea and breakfast before heading out of the door. No points for guessing the reason!
- Having pleasure in the morning releases the feel-good chemical oxytocin, which makes couples feel bonded all day long.
- Apart from the fact that regular morning pleasure makes you feel upbeat for the rest of the day, it also helps in building a stronger immune system.
- Believe it or not, it makes you less susceptible to catching a cold or flu and can also improve the quality of your hair, skin, and nails.
- Having morning pleasure three times a week lessens the risk of a heart attack or stroke. What are you waiting for?
Begin your day with some brilliant lovemaking. After all, morning enjoyment is not only good for your love life, it is also beneficial health-wise. So surprise your partner by trying out the following tips and heighten the pleasures of that early morning rendezvous…
This may not seem too relevant at the time, but always remember to relieve yourself of bodily fluids before you head to bed the night before. Nothing kills the mood more than trying to hold back the urge to visit the bathroom, while you are about to do it!
- Don’t forget to brush your teeth the night before. Also, consider keeping some dissolvable mints (NOT chewing gum) at your bedside to pop, when you wake up. Bad breath can ruin any enjoyable experience.
- Try initiating act in a different way, instead of opting for the same old predictable routine. Give your man a warm ‘wake-up call’. To do this, play some soft romantic music, and as soon as you both are awake and aroused, quietly slip out of your clothes. He’ll definitely get the hint.
- Keep precaution methods in an arm’s length of the bed, for you never know what the early morning cuddling may lead to. You definitely don’t want to scavenge the room searching for them.
- Morning enjoyment is refreshingly primal because it is difficult to hide your physical flaws, thanks to the view daylight offers. So let go of your inhibitions and draw back the shades; enjoy the act with a visual thrill!
- You could experiment with positions too. Since you both will be groggy, try a position like spooning that requires little effort.
- Your enjoyment need not be restricted to the bedroom. Take a hot-water shower together. You can rub aromatic body gel on each other’s bodies, so that the scent arouses both of you.
- After your lovemaking session, you can make your man feel special by getting him his favorite breakfast in bed.
If you are running late but still don’t want to miss out on spending time with your partner, indulge in a quickie. Mornings are the perfect time, because you will probably be in a rush, and the heart-pounding adrenaline of hurried pleasure will intensify the entire experience. Also, quickies don’t necessarily have to end in the act. A hot-and-heavy makeout session, before you dash out of the door for work, will go a long way towards igniting your passion.