- Olive Oil for ConstipationPosted 2 months ago
- Burn your fat with this Pink SmoothiePosted 2 months ago
- Know you are pregnant even before a missed periodPosted 2 months ago
- Potato for Fair Inner ThighsPosted 2 months ago
- Wonderful Homemade Hair RinsesPosted 2 months ago
- Scabies – All You Need to KnowPosted 2 months ago
- Why does your period blood smell?Posted 2 months ago
- Natural Black Curls in a Natural WayPosted 2 months ago
- Silent Signs of Liver CancerPosted 2 months ago
- It Is Time to Detox!!Posted 3 months ago
Yoga For High blood Pressure (HYPERTENSION)
- This exercise helps to keep the mental stability and also helps to develop mental concentration.
- For those who suffer from leg pain, doing this exercise helps to tone up the leg muscles and reduces the knee and joints pain.
‘Vajra’ refers to ‘diamond’ and this yogic posture resembles diamond. More particularly, this exercise is very useful and invaluable as it retains youthfulness and vigor. The entire body becomes strong like a diamond.
- Fold the knees as shown in picture. Place the hands in the middle as in yoga mudra position. Yoga mudra is the highest form of meditation. In fact, Lord Buddha meditated in this posture for spiritual attainment.
- Ensure that the head, the back, wrist are straight.
- The entire body weight should ret on the heels
- Close the eyes and start meditation.
- As explained earlier, this exercise provides youthfulness and vigor. The body becomes more and more strong.
- This exercise is recommended for those who are suffering from weakness of semen and vigor.
- Practicing this exercise helps to cure heart disease.
- This exercise gives mental equilibrium and develops concentration.
Ushtrasana: (Camel Posture)
- Sit in Vajrasana
- Exhale slowly and get up and place the right palm over right heel and left palm over the left heel. The back should be straight.
- Keep the neck stretched back
- Stay in this position for about 30 seconds with normal breathing.
- Release the hands slowly one by one and resume the normal position.
- This asana gives more exercise to the shoulder and to back, hence it helps to cure stiffness in the back and shoulder pain.
- This exercise helps to increase memory power and concentration.
- This exercise helps to reduce thirst and strain of the body.
- Helps to strengthen spinal column.
- Helps to cure kidney disorders.
- While lying down on your back with feet together, hands by your side, as you inhale, slowly raise the right leg up till 90 degree(without bending the knee)or as far as possible
- Hold for a count of 5 then slowly exhaling, bring the leg down. Then do the same leg. Repeat 6 times (do not bend the knees-do not raise the leg on the floor to raise the other leg further-perfectly synchronize breathing with leg movement
- Lying down on the back, bend both legs, bringing heels as close to body as possible, with feet a little apart, and knees apart
- Hold heels with both hands. Inhaling, raise the waist alone as high as possible
- Hold for a count of 5 and exhaling, bring the waist down
- Repeat 6 times
In Sanskrit ‘Bhuja’ refers to ‘upper arm’ and ‘Bhujanga’ means a ‘serpent’. This exercise resembles a large snake. Hence it is termed as Bhujangasana.
- Lie down on the ground with face downward. 2. Keep the palm on the ground beside the chest.
- Inhale slowly and raise the hand and trunk as in the shape of hood of the Cobra.
- Hold in this position for few seconds and take normal breath
- Exhale slowly and come back to normal position.
Caution: Those who are suffering from stiffness in spinal column are advised to practice this exercise slowly.