- Olive Oil for ConstipationPosted 2 months ago
- Burn your fat with this Pink SmoothiePosted 2 months ago
- Know you are pregnant even before a missed periodPosted 2 months ago
- Potato for Fair Inner ThighsPosted 2 months ago
- Wonderful Homemade Hair RinsesPosted 2 months ago
- Scabies – All You Need to KnowPosted 2 months ago
- Why does your period blood smell?Posted 2 months ago
- Natural Black Curls in a Natural WayPosted 2 months ago
- Silent Signs of Liver CancerPosted 2 months ago
- It Is Time to Detox!!Posted 3 months ago
Yoga For High blood Pressure (HYPERTENSION)
- Performing this exercise will help those who are suffering from back pain, stiff back etc.
- This helps to promote the function of liver and hence performing this exercise will help to cure liver problems.
- Simultaneously stretching on both sides will help to eliminate extra fat in the abdomen region and also provides good shape to the body.
Trikonasana: (Triangle Posture)
“Trikona” refers to ‘triangle’ and this exercise exhibits revolving triangular posture.
- Stand firmly and keep the legs straight.
- Inhale, move the legs about 3 to 4 feet from one another. The knees and body should be straight. Raise both hands to the level of shoulder to the respective side
- Turn right foot towards right side at 90 degrees to the right and turn left foot slightly to the right.
- Exhale slowly and simultaneously lower the right hand palm in order to place the palm on the ground and raise the left hand upward, and see the tips of the left-hand fingers.
- Hold this position for about a minute and while doing so breathing should be deep and even.
- After that come back to the normal position. Repeat the same on the other side.
- Helps to strengthen the muscles of the back, hips, and legs. It cures backache, shoulder pain and joints pain.
- Strengthens the ankles, knees and shoulder.
- Spinal problems will be cured.
This is the basic and the starting yogic exercise. “Tada” refers to a mountain. This refers to stand like a mountain. This is nothing but to know the correct standing position.
- Stand firmly and keep both the feet together. The knees should be straight and keep the hands tight and firm. Concentrate on a particular object and keep the mind calm and relaxed.
- Lift the hands slowly and perform Namaskar (Salute). The head and chest should be firm and straight.
- Start inhalation deeply, and lift the heels slowly . Stay for few seconds and then exhale slowly and keep down the heel to the normal position and relax for few seconds.
- Practice this exercise for 2 or 3 times depending
- This yogic exercise helps to give the complete knowledge of perfect standing position.
- Helps to give control over muscular movement.
- In this yogic practice the entire body weight lies on the heel or on the edge of the feet. It gives enough strength to legs and feet. It also stimulates the entire nervous system of the body.
Vrikshasana: (The Tree Posture)
This refers to a symbolic representation of Tree.
- Stand as straight
- Slowly bend the right leg and join the feet of the right leg to; the root of left thing.
- Raise both the hands and stretch above the head and join the palms and fingers together.
- Keep concentrating and focus on a particular object.
- Stay for about 10 to 15 seconds and breathe deeply.
- Alternatively practice this exercise on left side also.