- 5 Besan or Gram flour Face Packs to Revitalize Your SkinPosted 2 weeks ago
- Do You Want to Get Rid of Termites? – Try these Home-made RemediesPosted 2 weeks ago
- Mustard Oil for Bouncy and Silky Hair GrowthPosted 2 weeks ago
- Top 10-Foods to Keep Your Uric Acid Levels LowPosted 3 weeks ago
- 15-Incredible Health Benefits of Sapodilla (Chikoo)Posted 4 weeks ago
- Vitamin E – Does it Promote Hair Growth and Scalp Health?Posted 4 weeks ago
- 10-Factors That Increase Your Chance Of Conceiving TwinsPosted 1 month ago
- 4-Garlic Extracts that Fights Ear InfectionPosted 1 month ago
- Cervical Cancer – Checkout for These 10 Warning SignsPosted 1 month ago
- The Leptin Diet –Five Simple Rules to a Fast Weight LossPosted 1 month ago
Home Remedies for Age Spots on Face
Age spots are annoying marks that appear on the face and body due to overexposure to the sun. You can find many natural remedies to help get rid of these pesky spots. Does this Spark an idea?
Apple Cider Vinegar
Mix apple cider vinegar and onion juice together. You will need to crush or puree the onion and strain the juice. Take one part onion juice and one part apple cider vinegar and mix them together.
After mixing the two together, take a cotton ball or facial pad and dip it in the mixture. Pat the age spot with the pad or cotton ball. You will need to do this once a day for six weeks. You will begin to see the results. If the age spot has not faded completely, then continue the treatment.
Using aloe vera on the age spot is another way to fight age spots. Aloe vera is a helpful gel that improves many skin problems. Using an aloe vera cream or gel will gradually fade age spots. Using a cotton ball, rub aloe vera on the age spot. Do this at least two times a day for one month. You will notice the age spot fading. If the age spot is not completely gone, continue doing this.
Castor oil is another easy way to fade the look of age spots. It’s as easy as rubbing the oil on the age spot. Do this two times a day, once in the morning and once in the evening. You will notice a change in about a month.
Rubbing fresh lemon juice on age spots will also help to get rid of them. Use freshly squeezed lemon juice and dip a cotton ball into the juice. Rub it the directly on the spot. Be sure if you go into the sun to wait until the lemon juice has dried because it can cause your skin to be sensitive.
Image courtesy : whatclinic.com